Here are few signs that says you are in love with a Giant A**hole.
If you think he is, you’re probably right.
When we first start dating someone, they are usually on their best behavior. They show you the positive sides of themselves, rather than the hidden, nitty-gritty qualities that would send you right out the door.
But over time, once you start falling in love with someone, you may notice that these bad habits are more than just quirks. Are you trying to figure out if he’s a jerk or just misunderstood?
Here are four tell-tale signs you’re in love with an assh*le and your guy may not be who you think he is.
1. You start wondering if he’s an assh*le.
Maybe he refers to women as “b*tches” and “hoes” in front of you. Or perhaps he didn’t call after your first date, even though he gave off all the signs that he was really into you.
2. You go to bed thinking he’s an assh*le.
He might leave you wondering if he cares about you or just wants to have sex with you. It might be hard to tell, especially when the only time he calls is at 1:30 AM after a night at the club.
3. You drink your coffee in the morning and think, “Yeah, he’s an assh*le.”
When you go out, he treats service personnel like they are his personal slaves. And the conversation over dinner is usually about how his ex was a total b*tch for no reason at all.
4. A friend calls you and asks how things are. Your response is, “He’s an assh*le.”
One of the biggest signs you’re in love with an assh*le is how you talk to your friends about him. He might have you convinced that YOU are the assh*le, or that he treats you like sh*t because you (like all assh*les) need to be treated as such. Creating doubt and causing you to think you’re the problem is what assh*les do.
Bottom line: If you think he’s an assh*le, then you already know what to do.
The fact that you’re reading this shows that you don’t want to believe it and that you’re looking for some kind of external validation to make your decision.
Do yourself a favor and dump him!
Written By Charles J. Orlando
Originally Appeared On theproblemismen.com
Printed With Permission
You May Also Like:
- 30 Signs You Are Dating A Fuckboy
- Are You Dating a Narcissist? Here are 7 Warning Signs to help you identify!
- 11 Things You Need to Know Before Dating A Woman Fluent In Sarcasm
- 9 Signs You’re Dating a Man, Not a Boy
- Are You Dating an Emotional Predator? – Signs of Narcissists, Sociopaths, and Psychopaths