Forgetting about someone is the hardest thing we can ever do. Breaking up can be easy for some, but letting go of the memories is the toughest thing. We tend to hold on to something which isn’t real. Quotes are the best way to help you get through this crisis and provide inspiration and motivation for letting go of someone and moving on.
When you are trying to let go of a toxic relationship, some ‘Letting Go of Someone Who Doesn’t Want You’ quotes might be just the thing to help you do so.
When you are wondering if you can let go of someone who is treating you badly, do you believe that the words of others might provide you the support and guidance that you need? When you know that the words of someone who has been where you are now and come out the other side happier, stronger, and clearer, will you be inspired to believe that the same could happen for you?
Let me share 16 inspirational “Letting Go of Someone Who Doesn’t Want You” quotes so that you can find the strength to do what you know it is you need to do!
Here Are 16 Inspirational Letting Go of Someone Who Doesn’t Want You quotes
1. ‘Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.’ – Steve Maraboli
2. ‘Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.’- Ann Landers
3. ‘Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.’ – Mandy Hale
4. ‘If you didn’t love him, this never would have happened. But you did. And accepting that love and everything that followed it is part of letting it go.’- Sarah Dessen
5. ‘I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.’– Carl Jung
6. ‘If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.’ – Michael Bassey Johnson
7. ‘Let go of certainty. The opposite isn’t uncertainty. It’s openness, curiosity, and a willingness to embrace paradox, rather than choose upsides. The ultimate challenge is to accept ourselves exactly as we are, but never stop trying to learn and grow.’ – Tony Schwartz
8. ‘Renew, release, let go. Yesterday’s gone. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can’t “should’ve” done something. You can only DO something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day!’ – Steve Maraboli
9. ‘Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.’ – Daphne Rose Kingma
10. ‘Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care, but because they don’t.’ – Anon