Swiss psychologist Carl Jung popularized the terms “introverted” and “extroverted” describing two distinct personality types. Introverts have a rich inner world, they are internally stimulated and prefer to stay by themselves.
Extroverts, on the contrary, are actively involved in the external world and things outside themselves; they are socially active and more aware of what is going on around them.
Introverts are often misunderstood because they mostly stay in their mind space. This might come off as being distant, indifferent and aloof to some people.
Introversion is a lot about being able to relate and feel connected to like-minded people – other introverts. These memes are the best of the hilarious introvert memes which will help you speak your mind and feel mentally connected to other introverts who share the same thought process.
Share these memes with your introvert squad and have a hearty laugh!
You may also like:
- I’m an Introvert. I Don’t Hate People. I Hate Small Talk and Shallow Socializing.
- 7 Tips For A Successful Introvert Extrovert Relationship
- 5 Things That Makes An Introvert Happy
- 10 Things That Make An Introvert’s Life Easier and Happier
- The Introvert Advantage: Your Pros in the Extraversion World