1. What’s your philosophy in life?
2. What’s the one thing you would like to change about yourself?
3. Are you religious or spiritual?
4. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
5. Which parent are you closer to and why?
6. What was the best phase in your life?
7. What was the worst phase in your life?
8. Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
9. What makes you feel accomplished?
10. What’s your favorite book/movie of all time and why did it speak to you so much?
11. What is a relationship deal breaker for you?
12. Are you more into looks or brains?
13. Would you ever take back someone who cheated?
14. How do you feel about sharing your password with your partner?
15. When do you think a person is ready for marriage?
16. What kind of parent do you think you will be?
17. What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?
18. Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?
19. Do you usually stay friends with your exes?
20. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
21. If you are in a bad mood, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone to cheer you up?
22. What’s an ideal weekend for you?
23. What do you think of best friends of the opposite sex?
24. Do you judge a book by its cover?
25. Are you confrontational?
26. When was the last time you broke someone’s heart?
27. Would you relocate for love?
28. Did you ever write a journal?
29. What are you most thankful for?
30. Do you believe in second chances?
31. What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
32. What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
33. What did your past relationship teach you?
34. What are your thoughts on online dating or tinder?
35. What’s on your bucket list this year?
36. When have you felt your biggest adrenaline rush?
37. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
38. If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
39. What’s your biggest regret in life?
40. What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
Source – Thought Catalog