Love. This word and feeling alone can make even the strongest person feel butterflies in their stomach, and set their heart aflutter. Love is what gives life meaning and makes it worth living for. Everyone wants that special someone in their lives with whom they can share their deepest secrets and biggest dreams. Want to know something interesting? Sometimes you can focus on some deep questions to ask to know someone!
Yes, it is not possible to entirely know someone on the first date or the first conversation itself; building a strong bond takes time. That’s these are important questions to ask to know someone deeply.
But there are certain deep questions to get to know someone inside and out. People who are just starting out in a relationship and people who have been in a relationship for a very long time – can try this out to know the other person better. These interesting and deep questions will help you gauge how your partner actually thinks and feels on the inside.
So, what questions to ask if you want to know someone?
40 Deep Questions To Ask To Know Someone
1. What is your life philosophy?
2. Is there anything you would like to change about yourself?
3. Are you spiritual or religious in any way?
4. Do you see yourself as an extrovert, introvert, or ambivert?
5. Who are you closer to – your mother or your father? Why?
6. Which phase do you think was the best phase of your life?
7. What do you think was the worst phase of your life?
8. Are you doing what you had dreamed you would do as a child?
9. What do you think makes you feel proficient and accomplished?
10. What’s your favorite movie/book of all time and why did you relate to it so much?
11. What is the one thing that you will never forgive in a relationship?
12. What is more important to you – brains or looks?
13. Would you ever give a second chance to someone who cheated on you?
14. Would you feel comfortable sharing your password with your significant other?
15. When do you think someone is truly ready to get married?
16. What kind of parent do you aspire to be?
17. How would you feel if your parents didn’t approve of the person you are dating?
18. Who can you talk to about anything and everything without feeling awkward and apprehensive at all?
19. Do you maintain friendships with your exes?
20. Have you ever lost someone who was very close to you?
21. When you are in a bad mood, do you want someone to make you feel better, or do you prefer to be left alone?
22. What is your ideal weekend?
23. Do you believe that a man and woman can be just friends?
24. Do you make assumptions and judgments about people based on how you think they might be?
25. Do you get into confrontations often?
26. Have you ever broken anyone’s heart?
27. Would you change cities for the ones you love?
28. Have you ever had a diary?
29. What do you feel grateful for in life?
30. Do you believe in giving people second chances?
31. What is the one thing that people don’t know about you, and misunderstand most often?
32. How would you plan your perfect vacation?
33. What did you learn from your past relationships?
34. What do you think about Tinder and online dating in general?
35. Which things do you want to check off of your bucket list this year?
36. When have you experienced the most intense adrenaline rush?
37. What is the craziest thing you have done in your life, and if you get a chance, would you do it again?
38. If you were granted three wishes, what would you wish for?
39. Do you have any regrets in life?
40. What do you think about the most when you are alone?
So, these are all the 40 questions to ask to know someone deeper. Ask these questions to your significant other, and let us know in the comments down below, how the experience was!