6. Are they hesitant to let you use their phone?
Phones record almost everything — sent and received text messages, outgoing and incoming calls — and you never know when a steamy sext from your booty call could arrive. If your partner is extremely hesitant about loaning you their phone, even if only for a few minutes, then you might wonder if they’re afraid that you’ll see something they’ve previously kept hidden from you.
Really, there’s no way to know for certain whether or not your lover is cheating on you without confronting them.
A strange email could just be some questionable spam in their inbox, and flirty chats with old flames may just be harmless fun. Nothing short of a confession (or catching them in the act) will prove that they’re guilty. But if your lover is going to extremes to mask their online (and offline) behavior, you should go with your instincts and either ask them about their suspicious behavior or at least tell them that it bothers you.
Technology may make covering a cheater’s tracks easier, but always remember that nobody can hide forever, not even in the digital world.
Related Video: 12 Signs You Are Losing Yourself In Your Relationship
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You may also like
- What To Do If You’re Thinking About Cheating To Get Out Of A Relationship
- 10 Things No One Tells You About Cheating
- The PAINFUL Way Cheating Affects The Cheater Most and Haunts Them Forever
- The One Thing Most Likely To Drive A Partner To Cheat According To Astrology
- Here’s How To Know If Your Partner Is Likely To Cheat Or Not