The sooner you do, the sooner you will smile again, that’s a promise. It’s a little bit like exercising when you so don’t want to. One more day of exercising is one less day of being overweight and is one day closer to reaching your goal.
The same situation applies with separations: one less day of being together is one day closer to being happy.
Because love isn’t enough. It’s not worth your happiness. It’s not worth your health. It’s not worth your core values. You deserve more. And you will find more if you release yourself from this relationship.
You may also like:
- 10 Biggest Mistakes Women Make In Relationships
- 10 Mistakes Most Men Make In Relationships
- 7 Common Relationship Problems And Simple Ways To Fix Them
- 10 Mistakes That Will Slowly Ruin Your Relationship
- 3 Ways Your Ego Will Kill Your Relationship