Everyone is intrigued when it comes to the subject of psychology, especially human psychology. And why not? Why we behave a certain way, and the reasons associated with such interesting psychology facts is always fascinating to learn about. So, are you ready to know some of the most mind-blowing and interesting psychology facts, that will make you go “Woah!”?
25 interesting psychology facts that will take you by surprise
- Almost twice as many serial killers are born in November.
2. Comedians and happy people are actually more depressed than others.
3. We change our voice when we talk about the people we like.
4. Sarcasm increases creativity.
5. Dancing often increases happiness.
6. Being a perfectionist can result in stress and depression.
7. Wanna know if someone is watching you? Just yawn and look around. Yawning is highly contagious. So if someone is watching you, he will yawn too.
8. You can’t swallow and breathe at the same time.
9. Washing your hands makes you more optimistic.
10. If you want someone to like you, ask them for a small favor like a book or a pen.
11. Women who smile more often are more attractive. Men who smile less and appear serious on the other hand are more attractive.
12. To win at the “rock, scissors, paper game”, right before playing it, ask your opponent a random question. Most of the time because of confusion, he will throw scissors.
13. Convincing yourself you slept well tricks your brain into thinking it did.
14. Your favorite song is probably your favorite because you associate it with an emotional event in your life.
15. People who lost their virginity late (19 – older) have a higher income, education and a healthier relationship later in life than those who lost their virginity earlier.
16. Girls don’t like being stared at unless they are already staring at you.
17. If you want to get a positive response from someone, nod while you talk. He’ll more likely to agree on what you’re saying.
18. Most of the internet trolls are narcissistic, sadistic and psychopathic in nature.
19. Never put your favorite song as the alarm. You’ll end up hating it.
20. Women look more attractive when they’re fertile.
21. When you can’t get a person out of your head, they’re thinking about you too.
22. If you ever have a hard time remembering something, try pressing your fists when you think about the subject in question.
23. Fold your arms while you talk. If the other person did not do the same, they’re not interested in talking with you.
24. Talking to yourself can make your brain more efficient.
25. If a person says little but talks quickly, then he is hiding something.
You May Also Like: