Have you ever wondered what kind of role you play in your relationships? Are you the nurturer who takes immense care of their partner? Are you the executive who helps in decision making and takes the leading role? Or are you the one who inspires and motivates or your partner? Playing this inkblot test will help you identify your true nature.
In 1921 Swiss psychologist named Hermann Rorschach created the inkblot test also known as a projective psychological approach. It is widely used in psychotherapy and counseling because it helps in the personality assessment of an individual and decoding emotional functioning.
The inkblot test or the Rorschach test is a psychological test where the subject is shown a series of inkblots. And you have to look at ambiguous inkblot images and then describe what you see. Responses of the subjects are recorded and analyzed to determine various psychological conditions. This is an interesting approach that reveals one’s unconscious thoughts, desires, and motives.
All you need to do is click on the name of the object you identify in the inkblots to know the type of person you are in a relationship.
Understanding the role you play in the relationship, will help you build more fulfilling bonds and make all your relationships stronger.
So, click to start!
Share with us what role do you play in your relationships, we are happy to hear from you. Also, feel free to share the post with your friends.
You may also like
- Are You Naturally An Introvert, Extrovert, Or Ambivert? Find Out With This Mind GAME
- This Impulse Quiz Reveals Your Inner Strength.
- Only True Empaths Can Pass This Imagery Test – Personality Test
- The Path You Choose Reveals Your Life Philosophy
- These 6 Optical Illusions Will Reveal 6 Hidden Sides of Your Personality
- The Number Of Horses You Spot Reveals Your Personality