11. We crave you to be our muse, our rhythm, and inspiration;
we want you to be the reason behind our masterpiece, our love child.
12. We crave your mastery over the knowledge of us.
We want you to notice our little declarations of affection, the small efforts we make to make you feel special – the parties that we both rocked, drinking and laughing with our friends.
13. We crave to go for a couple of trips with you –
where we can both enjoy private and quality time in the lap of the silent nature embracing us and healing us.
14. We crave you to take a tour into our mind, in our fantasy land,
among the several characters from our favorite books, that we fell in love with. Don’t be jealous of them, because you are the protagonist of the special story we are writing.
15. Last but not least, we want you to know that we are trying our best to love you the way you deserve to be loved.
We try our best to never let that beautiful, bright smile fade from your face.
Introverts treasure the close relationships they have stretched so much to make. – Adam S. McHugh
You May Also Like:
- 11 Advantages Of Being An Introvert
- 9 Things That Make An Introvert Happy
- 10 Things That Make An Introvert’s Life Easier and Happier
- The Truth About Being An Introvert As Told By An Introvert
- Introverts Are More Prone To Depression Than Extroverts