The world is changing as we know it, and every woman with every passing day is gradually realizing their self-worth and power. And as parents, you should always instill in your daughters some important and life-changing rules, that will help them have a bright and happy future.
Here Are 50 Rules For All The Daughters Out There
1. The world is starving for strong female leaders. Be one.
2. You may have to work twice as hard as your male contemporaries just to stay even with them. Thankfully this will not be a problem.
3. Beware the boyfriend who criticizes you in front of others.
4. Zero tolerance for the boyfriend or husband who is physically, mentally or emotionally abusive.
5. Those who gossip to you gossip about you.
6. You will be judged by the company you keep.
7. Ninety nine percent of all men have two primary obsessions until the age of 35- sports and sex. Indulge the former, not the latter.
8. If you worship physical beauty, you will never be pretty enough.
9. If you worship money, you will never be rich enough.
10. Spend time alone with God in quiet meditation.
11. Do not ever accept an unsolicited drink.
12. Cultivate and celebrate your femininity but don’t manipulate others with it.
13. Do not make your life a permanent electronic billboard.
14. Live the life that is right in front of you.
15. Do not second guess a thoughtful decision to start a family.
16. Do not subjugate your hopes and dreams to those of your boyfriend or husband.
17. Develop your vocabulary. Refrain from using slang, fad, or lazy expressions such as “like” or “awesome” or “absolutely.”
18. You have an intuition. As a man I’m not sure how it works, but it does. Trust it.
19. Do not allow your education to separate you from doing what you love.
20. Cultivate a diverse social network. This will lead to opportunities.
21. For maximum creativity, collaborate with others.
22. Be concise. Be precise.
23. There are always strings attached.
24. No elective plastic surgery. Ever.
25. The most important decision you will make each day is where you will focus your energy and attention.
26. You will always learn more by talking less. You will often say more by talking less.
27. Avoid petty disputes and jealousies. You are above that.
28. A broken heart is the burden you will sometimes bear for the beautiful gift of the capacity to love.
29. Don’t get involved in something unless there’s a way you can make it better.
30. Find mentors early. Be one later.