Walking On Eggshells Feels Like This
• Being petrified of upsetting the other person.
• You feel like you've lost your individuality.
• Constantly feeling that you've done something wrong.
• Feeling anxious and tensed all the time.
• Being scared of their response when you ask a question.
• Constantly second-guessing yourself.
• Rehearsing what you want to say before saying it.
• Feeling scared to ask for even the most normal things.
Anxiety Quotes, Mental Health Quotes, quotes about anxiety, depression and anxiety quotes, quotes about anxiety and depression, overwhelmed anxiety quote
5 Major Symptoms Of Generalized Anxiety Disorder
1. You might feel restless and experience difficulties in sleeping.
2. Feeling constantly tired, fatigued and lazy.
3. Constantly worrying about every little thing and feeling a sense of being out of control.
4. You find it hard to focus and find yourself zoning out often.
5. You struggle to relax and it feels like your mind is always racing with unpleasant and scary thoughts.
Anxiety Quotes, Mental Health Quotes, quotes about anxiety, depression and anxiety quotes, quotes about anxiety and depression, overwhelmed anxiety quotes, quotes about mental health, positive mental
The Best Ways To Release Anxiety And Tension Stored In Your Body
Jaw: Open and close your mouth, then shift from left to right.
Hands: Close your hands into fists and then spread open your fingers and close them.
Neck: Nod yes and no, and then make slow circles with your head.
Stomach: Sway your arms back and forth to release the gripping in your belly.
Forehead: Soften above your eyebrows and between your eyes.
Chest: Put your hands on your chest and take deep, slow breaths.
Shoulders: Roll your shoulders slowly in clockwise and anti-clockwise motion.
Booty: Notice if there's any clenching and release it.
The Real Truth Behind Anxiety That We Don't Always See
How I Behave: Need to be in control all the time.Why I Behave This Way: "If I don't do it myself, something will go wrong."
How I Behave: Cancelling plans.Why I Behave This Way: "I feel worried about socializing and feel drained since I'm always on high alert."
How I Behave: Feeling easily irritated.Why I Behave This Way: "I feel out of control whenever I'm stressed or worried."
How I Behave: Overanalyzing situations.Why I Behave This Way: "I have to always prepare myself for the worst-case scenario."
How I Behave: Replying to messages late.Why I Behave This
Some Things People Suffering From Anxiety Find Hard To Do
• Driving, especially in high traffic areas
• Speaking with customer support or asking for directions
• Wishing their friends and loved ones on their birthdays
• Traveling, even if it's for fun or leisure
• Watching new shows or movies (they prefer re-watching their old favorites)
• Leaving a relationship, even if they're very unhappy
• Moving to a new place for a job
• Going to crowded and loud places
• Clicking pictures in front of other people
• Ordering food at restaurants and cafes by themselves
Anxiety Quotes, Mental Health Quotes, depression quotes, quotes about anxiety, depress
Anxiety is when the butterflies in your stomach turn into bees.
- Bridgett Devoue
Bridgett Devoue Quotes, Mental Health Quotes, Anxiety Quotes, quotes about mental health, positive mental health quotes, good mental health quotes, quotes about anxiety, overwhelmed anxiety quotes, positive anxiety quotes short
8 Ways To Survive Morning Anxiety
• Don't hit the snooze button.
• Have a healthy and nutritious breakfast.
• Go for a short walk, or do yoga and meditation.
• Take a quick shower.
• Don't look at your phone the moment you get up.
• Have herbal tea instead of coffee.
• Say positive affirmations out loud.
• Wake up a bit early, so that you've more time to get ready.
Mental Health Quotes, Anxiety Quotes, quotes about mental health, positive mental health quotes, good mental health quotes, best mental health quotes, morning anxiety quotes