For many of us, feeling lost in life at some juncture is all but common. With many decisions to make and many responsibilities to juggle, our foresight may get a little clouded. We as humans may seek answers, but that may not work very well all the time. If you feel lost at any point of time in life, here are the 13 top quotes to appeal to your sense of direction and help you get back on track:
1. Always remember that your present situation is not the final destination as the best is yet to come
Remember that your present situation is not your goal. The best is yet to come and you need to simply breathe and take life as it comes. As long as you soak in life every day, you may land up with riches later on!
2. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to best things that happen to us
A lot of bad occurrences help put us directly on the path to the best things that can happen to us. We may not be aware of what is in store for us in the future, but when life gets tough, expect to weather the storm and get to a balmy morning in the future!
3. If you don’t like where you are, move. You are not a tree
In case you do not like where you are in life, you should move on. You are not a tree and deserve to move on! It is your life and you should control it your way. Listen to your heart always and start the next chapter!
4. You can’t start the next chapter in life if you reread the last
You cannot start the next chapter in life without stopping yourself from reading what has happened to you in the past. Rereading the bygones never helps!
5. If it doesn’t open, it’s not your door
If it is not opening, the door you are knocking at is the wrong door. Feel lost in life? Turn a corner and go a new way. Take your time and do not rush your destiny.
6. Sometimes you need to step outside and get some air, you need to remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be
It makes sense to get out and smell the breeze. You need to remind yourself who you are and what you want. A walk in nature or even a short trip can help you rediscover yourself.
7. Sometimes you need to talk to a three-year-old just so you can understand life again
You could talk to a young child and discover the lost self in you. Life hardens us and makes us go cynical and closed off. Talking to a toddler may make you feel better in life.
8. Listen and Silent are spelled with the same letters. Think about it
Listen and silent are spelled with the same letters and it makes sense to actually indulge in both. Pay attention to what you hear in silence and quieten your inner world.
9. Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much and just go where your heart takes you
Try and stop thinking about things that put you in a fix. Over thinking can be deadly and it’s important to follow your intuition and stay persistent without getting too negative.
10. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward
It is not important to figure everything before you get started on life. Just taking a single step may take you miles ahead.
11. Never stop believing because miracles happen every day