Romance is a wonderful word and so is its essence that is the main driving force of love between the two partners in love.
It is a pretty obvious fact that whenever a relationship is in its most nascent stage, the fire of love takes an escalating exponential graph with the passion reaching sky high between the two love-birds madly in an amorous relationship. However, the main power of passion lies in its longevity and this is proved when the couples in love get married after having a period of courtship.
It is only after marriage that the actual test of love begins and whoever is able to pass this test also becomes successful in having a happy marriage.
There are certain factors that play a major role in keeping the flame of love burning between the married partners so that they are able to sustain a smooth relationship with the same spirit of romance as in the initial days of relationship.
These not only help to know and understand each other even more clearly but at the same time, bring the two of them together and more close to each other.
Some of these factors are:
- It is important to give equal importance to the partner and feel grateful for having each other in life so that both can spend the rest of the life happily. In other words, no one must take the other person for granted and stop showing the required love and respect necessary to maintain the same standard of relationship even after marriage.
- Every little act of love is essential mostly because it is acted out of immense love for the other person and must not be ignored at any cost. In fact, every small gift or every small matter of daily life can get better and beautiful if both the partners celebrate the same with a joint effort, rather than shirking away from same. Love after marriage is more like a bonfire that keeps burning in clear weather but gets disturbed whenever there is a storm or some other forms of hostile weather. However, it is the hard times that the actual strength of fire or rather the real bond of love can be felt in this case. It depends on how well the two soul-mates are able to stand by each other through thick and thin.
- Neglect is just another antonym of nurture and nourishment and the same holds true in case of love after marriage as well. Acts of neglect and complaints are a strict no-no in any kind of relationship because these two behaviors can completely ruin the romance that brings the two people together in a married relationship. Instead, the relationship needs to be tended with utmost care so that it remains alive with the same vigor throughout the life.
Above all, the sacrifice matters for each other in such a manner that the sacrifice is metamorphosed to compromise where both the partners give up something on their part for the sake of the relationship.
It is through these tiny tasks that a marriage survives.
Become a Contributor at The Minds Journal
You May Also Like
- 12 Habits of Couples Who Stay In Love
- 8 Reasons Why People Can’t Fall or Stay in Love Anymore ?
- 9 Things Genuinely Happy Couples Do To Stay Connected and In Love Forever
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Falling and Staying In Love Based on Someone’s Love Language