The moment you begin to feel stressed out, annoyed or defensive, give yourself permission to disengage. Your emotional guidance system will alert you as to whether you are heading down a path of empowerment or one of bondage.
Remember, the Drama Triangle is a manipulation dynamic that feeds on itself. If you don’t play the role you’re being assigned, you starve it of the fuel it needs to survive, leading you to the healthy relationship you deserve.
You may also like:
- Relationship Stages With A Narcissist Or Borderline And Triangulation
- Loving Someone With Borderline Personality Disorder
- 12 Warning Signs Someone Is Emotionally Unstable
- 6 Sad Ways You End Up Ruining The Intimacy In Your Relationship
- This Beautiful Story Might Just Save Your Relationship