You will defend the house and you will hold the bad guys to account. Add to that how you can turn the whole house to your advantage and you’re clearly one of the most legendary characters from this holiday season.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
11. Sagittarius (Nov 22nd – Dec 21st)
Sue from Bad Santa.
You’re funny and generous. You’re a free spirit and love the outdoors (though occasionally you prefer it through a window). And deep down you’ve got an optimistic go get ‘em attitude.
That’s why you’re obviously Sue from Bad Santa.
Okay, you might not get quite as freaky as she did. But you’ve got that great sense of humor and that same need for freedom. Nothing holds you back. Not even bad Santa.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
12. Capricorn (Dec 22nd – Jan 19th)
Mrs. Claus from The Santa Clause.
You are the responsible one, who has the self-control to make the important calls when you need to. You understand how the group fits together and who should do what. Things would go so much smoother if they just let you be in charge.
For that reason, you’re Mrs. Claus from The Santa Clause.
You saw what happened. You took the right route forward. You teach and you obviously understand what it’s all about in the end even if perhaps you’re initially you’re a bit misguided.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
Did you find this post interesting? What is your Christmas Holiday character? Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below!