Starting to work out or even starting a new workout routine can be one of the biggest challenges for most of us. No matter how much we want to start training and get the body we want, when it comes to actually doing the work most of us tend to get cold feet. Truth is, just looking at someone doing burpees in the gym can make me sweat.
Dreams turn into reality ONLY with effort
At the end of the day, we all want to go through the pain and hard work to create a better life for ourselves. Fitness is not only about our body. It’s about us. It’s about our confidence. Our self worth. Self love. And about taking charge of our own life. You might not be able to get your six packs abs just yet, but if you put in the work, you will surely build your dream physique sooner than you think.
From waking up at 5 in the morning to doing another rep of that burpee, these powerful gym quotes will not only get you amped up, but these will ignite the fire that’s already burning inside.
Best beast mode gym quotes
Here are the top 50 gym quotes that will make you train stronger, longer and harder.
Get ready for the best fitspiration!
Here we go!
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. -Mark Twain
- Life is better when you’re going beast mode.
- Someone busier than you is working out right now.
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
- Sweat is fat crying.
- Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them—a desire, a dream, a vision. – Muhammad Ali
- Nothing tastes as good as being fit feels.
- When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful. – Eric Thomas
- You have to remember something: Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Everyone wants to be a beast, until it’s time to do what real beasts do
- It’s simple, if it jiggles, it’s fat. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Pain is weakness leaving the body
- This month’s exercise is next month’s health.
- If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied. – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- Today it hurts, tomorrow it works!
- Train insane or remain the same.
- If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done. – Thomas Jefferson
- The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
- Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
- The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. There is no magic pill – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure. – Sylvester Stallone
- You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits. – Michael Phelps
- You don’t get the ass you want by sitting on it.