Starting to work out or even starting a new workout routine can be one of the biggest challenges for most of us. No matter how much we want to start training and get the body we want when it comes to actually do the work most of us tend to get cold feet. Truth is, just looking at someone doing burpees in the gym can make me sweat.
Dreams turn into reality ONLY with effort
At the end of the day, we all want to go through the pain and hard work to create a better life for ourselves. Fitness is not only about our body. It’s about us. It’s about our confidence. Our self worth. Self love. And about taking charge of our own life. You might not be able to get your six packs abs just yet, but if you put in the work, you will surely build your dream physique sooner than you think.
From waking up at 5 in the morning to doing another rep of that burpee, these powerful gym quotes will not only get you amped up, but these will ignite the fire that’s already burning inside.
Best beast mode gym quotes
Here are the top 50 gym quotes that will make you train stronger, longer and harder.
Get ready for the best fitspiration!
Here we go!
1. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. -Mark Twain
2. Life is better when you’re going beast mode.
3. Someone busier than you is working out right now.
4. Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
5. Sweat is fat crying.
6. Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a a desire, a dream, a vision. – Muhammad Ali
7. Nothing tastes as good as being fit feels.
8. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful. – Eric Thomas
9. You have to remember something: Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn – Arnold Schwarzenegger
10. Everyone wants to be a beast until it’s time to do what real beasts do
11. It’s simple if it jiggles, it’s fat. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
12. Pain is weakness leaving the body
13. This month’s exercise is next month’s health.
14. If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied. – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
15. Today it hurts, tomorrow it works!
16. Train insane or remain the same.
17. If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done. – Thomas Jefferson
18. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
19. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
20. Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
21. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. There is no magic pill – Arnold Schwarzenegger
22. Success is usually the culmination of controlling failure. – Sylvester Stallone
23. You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits. – Michael Phelps
24. You don’t get the ass you want by sitting on it.
25. Excuses are useless, results are priceless.
26. Excuses are monuments of nothingness. They build bridges to nowhere. Those who use these tools of incompetence, seldom become anything but nothing at all.
27. Don’t count the days; make the days count. – Muhammad Ali
28. Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.
29. When the sun rises, I wake up and chase my dreams. I won’t regret it when the sun sets, Cuz I live my life like I’m a Beast. – Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard
30. Sweat is magic. Cover yourself in it daily to grant your wishes.
31. The hardest lift of all is lifting your butt off the couch.
32. One of the greatest moments in life is realizing that two weeks ago your body couldn’t do what it just did.
33. You can feel sore tomorrow or you can feel sorry tomorrow. You choose.
34. I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. – Muhammad Ali
35. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
36. You’ve got what it takes but it takes everything you’ve got.
37.Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded.
38. Fitness is like marriage. You can’t cheat on it and expect it to work.
39. Stamina, speed, strength, skill and spirit. But the greatest of these is spirit.
40. Once you see results, it becomes an addiction.
41. A winner never whines.
42. Life’s too short to be small.
43. Monday, I grind. Tuesday, I grind. Wednesday, I grind. Thursday, I grind. Friday, I grind. Saturday, I grind. Sunday, I grind. And, that’s why I’m here today. – Eric Thomas
44. Even if you fail on your face. You’re still moving forward.
45. Look like a beauty. Lift like a Beast.
46. Sweat more, bitch less.
47. You’re going to have to let it hurt. Let it suck. The harder you work, the better you will look.
48.Your appearance isn’t parallel to how heavy you lift, it’s parallel to how hard you work.
49. Success isn’t given. It’s earned. In the kitchen, in the Gym, In the workout, All Day. With blood, sweat and the occasional tear.
Life has 2 rules: 1)Never Quit. 2)Always remember rule #1.
The results will speak for itself.
Feeling fired up yet? The harder you train, the stronger your fire will become. It will light up your way and eliminate all darkness. That’s the power of fitness. It’s never about the body. It’s always about the mind.
What are you waiting for?
Work. Hustle. Grind.