Once you can understand your emotional needs, you can then take the steps to actually getting them met. You can enable your partner to meet your needs, instead of blocking them from giving you the love you need.
1. Note; Often this behavior is a byproduct of insecurity and a lack of trust towards the person you are dating. This was an ultimate low in my relationships but also a slap to my face that I had some deeper emotional issues that needed addressing. Now I have a very healthy relationship with someone I trust. #Winning
If you want to transform conflict into material to build a stronger and more connected relationship then read Kyle Benson’s conflict blueprints here.
You may also like:
- 6 Steps to Mindfully Deal With Difficult Emotions in Relationships
- 8 Dangers of Dating an Emotionally Unavailable Person
- The 3 Needs Of Every Lover for a Healthy Relationship
- Your Partner Cannot Meet All Your Emotional Needs