There is an old saying that when you smile, the whole world smiles with you. Just having humor in our lives can be a major stress reliever. Did you know that it can even regulate your blood pressure? Well we will talk about it another time. As I was saying, Taking care of your smile should be important as it will stick with you for a lifetime if you allow it. So today we have the quest to find the best funny quotes to bring back that smile on your face.
Check out these hilarious quotes that we have collected from great authors, to leaders, to amazing public speakers, these quotes are going to make you laugh and nod in agreement. These quotes are great for lifting your mood and bringing humor in your life.
“Life is short, Smile when you still have teeth”.
Here is the list of 20 funny quotes which will make you lough out loud.
1. “I’m sick of following my dreams, man. I’m just going to ask where they’re going and hook up with ’em later.”
— Mitch Hedberg
2. “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”
— Jack Handey
3. “Breaking up is like knocking over a Coke machine. You can’t do it in one push; you got to rock it back and forth a few times, and then it goes over.”
— Jerry (Jerry Seinfeld)
4. “You know you’ve reached middle age when you’re cautioned to slow down by your doctor, instead of by the police.”
— Joan Rivers
5. “The best way to teach your kids about taxes is by eating 30 percent of their ice cream.”
— Bill Murray
6. “A good rule to remember for life is that when it comes to plastic surgery and sushi never is attracted by a bargain.”
— Graham Norton
7. “Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?”
— Robin Williams
8. “Thanksgiving dinners take 18 hours to prepare. They are consumed in 12 minutes. Half-times take 12 minutes. This is not a coincidence.”
— Erma Bombeck
9. “Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.”
— Oscar Wilde
10. Cal: “You are really pushing my buttons today.”
Becky: “Which one is ‘mute’?”
— Waitress, the Musical
11. “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.”
— Reba McEntire
12. “If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.”
— Henny Youngman