50+ Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes That Will Get You Going On The Road To Success
The road to success is a bumpy and toilsome one, but those that walk down the path never regret it. Ever. One of the biggest names in Hollywood – Leonardo DiCaprio, is one of the few people that have chosen to go down the road and come back with great achievements and words of wisdom portrayed in his notable quotes.
Known worldwide for his unforgettable and spectacular performance in the classic movie Titanic (1997), Leo Dicaprio has contributed some of his most breathtaking acting in Hollywood. He is also known for the actions he has taken to make the world a better place as an environmentalist. One can expect nothing less than pure and solid quotes from a man like Leo DiCaprio.
So if you’re having a hard time getting from where you are to where you want to be on your road to success, we would suggest that you relax your tired soul and rejuvenate your spirits by reading these inspirational quotes by Leonardo DiCaprio.
Related: Having had the best of both worlds, much like Leonardo DiCaprio’s quotes, Marilyn Monroe’s quotes come across to us as relatable yet inspiring. Here are 50+ Inspiring Marilyn Monroe Quotes For You To Fall In Love With Life Again.
Here are 50+ Leonardo DiCaprio Quotes That Will Get You Going On The Road To Success
1. “Why worry? If you have done the very best you can. Worrying won’t make it any better. If you want to be successful, respect one rule: Never let failure take control of you. Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were. Relations are like electric currents; wrong connections will give you Shocks throughout your life, but the right ones will light up your life.”
2. “If you have done the very best you can. worrying won’t make it any better. if you want to be successful, respect one rule.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
3. “Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.”
4. “The best thing about acting is that I get to lose myself in another character and actually get paid for it… It’s a great outlet. I’m not really sure who I am – it seems I change every day. “
5. “Fall in love with the person who enjoys your madness. Not an idiot who forces you to be normal.”
6. “I’ve never been Romeo who meets a girl and falls for her immediately. It’s been a much slower process for me each time I’ve gone into a relationship.”
7. “Only you and you alone can change your situation. Don’t blame it on anything or anyone.”
8. “I want to be a jerk like the rest of my friends, and have fun, and not care about the consequences, but I just can’t now.”
9. “I got attention by being funny at school, pretending to be retarded, and jumping around with a deformed hand.”
10. “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.”
11. “It’s easy to fall into the trap of believing all the hype that’s written about you… Who knows? In a couple of years, you might find me in the loony bin!”
12. “I realise that I do not change the course of history. I am an actor, I do a movie, that’s the end of it. You have to realise we are just clowns for hire. After I had success it was great, at first, not to worry about money. It was on my mind when I was growing up.”