Do you feel stressed or overwhelmed with work? Whether you have a job you enjoy or a job you truly hate, it all requires so much effort and time. Yes, we are all stressed, irritated, and, quite frankly, somewhat frustrated with work, but waiting for the weekend should not be our only source of happiness. That’s why we have curated a hand-picked selection of funny quotes about work stress that will break the monotony.
No matter how difficult your coworkers are or how close a project deadline is, to lighten the mood and make your day bearable, here are funny quotes about work stress — because a good laugh can go a long way.
35+ Funny quotes about work stress that’ll make you feel better
1. “If each day is a gift, I’d like to know where I can return Mondays.” — John Wagner
2. “‘Yay! It’s the weekend!’ Said nobody who is self-employed.”
3. “There cannot be a stressful crisis next week. My schedule is already full.” — Henry Kissinger
4. “I stress about stress before there’s even stress to stress about.”
5. “If stress burned calories, I’d be a supermodel.”
6. “Some days, the best thing about the job is that the chair spins.”— Unknown
7. “It’s funny that I have lasted through a global pandemic but an email is what’s going to make me cry.” – Rod
8. “None of my assignments are one, but I sure am.” – @nickccerino
9. “Being funny at work is a delicate balance of being just funny enough to entertain your coworkers but so funny that you get sent to HR.” – @ConsultingHumor
10. “If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.” — Henny Youngman
11. “I always try to go the extra mile at work, but my boss always finds me and brings me back.”— Unknown
12. “The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.” — Oscar Wilde
13. “If you had to identify in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved and never will achieve its full potential, that word would be meetings.” — Dave Barry
15. “I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.” — Jennifer Yane
16. “Getting paid to sleep… that’s my dream job.” – Unknown
17. “Stress does not go with my outfit.”— Unknown
18. “Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?” — Edgar Bergen
19. “Here’s to another day of outward smiles and inward screams.”— Unknown
20. “What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.”— Pearl Bailey
21. “I hate when I lose things at work, like pens, papers, sanity and dreams.” – Anonymous
22. “Beat the 5 o’clock rush, leave work at noon.” — Anonymous
23. Every day I arrive at work with good intentions and a great attitude..Then idiots happen.
24. I believe I used all my sick days, so I’m calling in dead.
25. “I can’t believe I work this hard to be this poor.” – Anonymous
26. “I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.” — Jerome K. Jerome
27. “My keyboard must be broken, I keep hitting the escape key, but I’m still at work.” — Author Unknown
28. “My boss told me to start every presentation with a joke. The first slide was my paycheck.” – Anonymous
29. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” — Bill Gates
30. “Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.”
31. “The world is full of willing people, some willing to work, the rest willing to let them.”
32. “In life only one thing is certain, Friday will come.”
33. “I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.”
34. “It’s a little disheartening when your co-workers get paid more than you and you still have to show them how to send an email.”
35. “Yesterday I did nothing and today I’m finishing off what I did yesterday. ”
36. ‘Yay! It’s the weekend! ‘ said nobody who works in a restaurant.”
37. “I really hate it when someone suggests I get a job doing something I love. No one is going to pay me to chug vodka and pin some e-cards all day long.”
38. “I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22 Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.”
We hope that these funny quotes about stress were able to relieve your work stress. Share these 35+ funny quotes about work stress with your colleagues & friends who also feel swamped with work.