Do you feel mentally and emotionally exhausted or just burned out of your life, work and relationships? That feeling when it doesn’t matter how many hours of sleep you get because you still wake up feeling tired or no amount of coffee can cure it…
The fast-paced life and mundane routine have caused troubling relationship problems, stress that may give you sleepless nights. You find it difficult to gather your energy and do anything. In such situations, you need a few words that will help you to be strong, some quotes that you will find relatable and some that will make you smile.
Below are 35+ mentally and emotionally exhausted quotes for everyone. Check them out when you’re feeling drained or finding it difficult to deal with the world.
Quotes When You Are Mentally and Emotionally Exhausted:
We all have so much responsibility in life that we get exhausted easily. Here are some mentally and emotionally exhausted quotes, that are for you to relate to and to tell you that you are not alone in this. We hope with these quotes you will understand that it is normal to feel tired and taking breaks is necessary too.
1. “I’m exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel.”
2, “Just so tired of being me.”
3. “The truth is, I feel broken inside.”
4. I really am waking up tired… like what did I even sleep for? — @Rexgemz
5. “Losing myself, I am drained out of life.”
6. “This place makes me the kind of exhausted that has nothing to do with sleep and everything to do with the people around me” — Rupi Kaur.
7. “I’m mentally tired with everything in life.”
8. “My head is currently a horrible place to be.”
9. “I’m tired, I just need a long break from life.”
10. You are not lazy, unmotivated, or stuck. After years of living your life in survival mode, you are exhausted. There is a difference. — Nakeia Homer
11. “Sleep just isn’t sleep anymore, it’s an escape.”
12. “A heart that always understands also gets tired. ”
13. “I’m exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel.”
14 “I’m tired, not like sleepy tired. Just tired of everything.”
15. “I get tired from just thinking of everything I have to do.”
16. Whoever’s an empath right now is exhausted. Tired. Can’t sleep. Chest hurts. The stomach is heavy. Sad and mad, all at once. Social media is tough because it helps us heal others, but it wears us down. Just know that you are seen. You are felt. Take a break. Please. — @misssassbox
17. “You never get tired unless you stop and take time for it.” — Bob Hope
18. “One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside.” — John Lennon