Many Elvis Presley quotes and sayings regarding success, love, and life continue to carry on the legacy of the “king of rock ‘n’ roll.”
Elvis Presley, who was born on January 8, 1935, in Mississippi, Memphis, was the most well-known icon in the mid-1950s. He was not only a singer, but he also appeared in 33 popular movies and served in the U.S Army. He is also regarded as the most influential cultural figure of the 20th century due to his larger-than-life persona.
Despite his success, he never overlooked his background or considered his popularity a given. Here are some Elvis Presley quotes and sayings that highlight how, despite being legendary for his charming stage presence and personality, he was also a man of deep character.
30+ Best Elvis Presley Quotes That Can’t Help You From Falling In Love
Elvis Presley – a musical and cultural icon for songs like “Love Me Tender” and “Can’t Help Falling in Love” is also well-known for his profound words.
Here are some of the best Elvis Presley quotes and sayings listed below to provide insight about this man who created some of the best music for us!
Inspirational Elvis Presley Quotes On Happiness
1. “Happiness is knowin’ you’ve done a good job, whether it’s professional or for another person.”
2. “I suppose the most important thing in a person’s life is happiness.”
3. “For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught. To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels.”
4. “All I ever wanted was to help people, love them, lift them up and spread some joy.”
5. “Do what’s right for you, as long as I don’t hurt no one.”
6. “I’ve spent a lifetime waiting for the right time, now that you’re near, the time is here at last.”
7. “Memories, pressed between the pages of my mind. Memories, sweetened through the ages just like wine.”
Elvis Presley Quotes On Love
8. “Don’t leave my embrace for here in my arms is your place.”
9. “I would beg and steal just to feel your heart beating close to mine.”
10. “If you cry when you’re in love, it sure ain’t no disgrace.”
11. “If you wanna be loved, baby, you’ve got to love me, too. Oh yeah, cause I ain’t for no one side love affair.”
12. “Love me tender, love me true, all my dreams fulfill. For my darling, I love you, and I always will.”
13. “Some guys fall in love with one girl, I gotta fall for two.”
14. “When I first saw you with your smile so tender, my heart was captured, my soul surrendered.”
15. “The road to love is full of danger signs.”
16. “I’m with a crowd but oh so alone.”
17. “Sad thing is, you can still love someone and be wrong for them.”
Famous Elvis Presley Quotes On Success
18. “There’s no job too immense when you got confidence.”
19. “You’ve got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead.”
20. ‘People think you’re crazy if you talk about things they don’t understand.”
21. “Tomorrow will be too late, it’s now or never.”
22. “It’s not how much you have that makes people look up to you.”
Elvis Presley Quotes About Life
23. You only pass through this life once, you don’t come back for an encore.”
24. “A little less fight and a little more spark, close your mouth and open your heart.”
25. “Values are like fingerprints. Nobody are the same, but you leave ’em all over everything you do”
26. “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.”
27. “Trust is like the sun, you can shut it out for a time but it ain’t going away.”
28. “Animals don’t hate and we’re supposed to be better than them.”
29. “We can’t build our dreams on suspicious minds.”
30. “I forgot to remember to forget.”
31. “The child needs a helping hand or he’ll grow up to be an angry young man someday.”
32. “How can you lose something you never had, I tell myself when I’m feeling sad.”
Elvis Presley Quotes About Death And Life
33. “Never wait for tomorrow, what if tomorrow never comes?”
34. “Every time I think that I’m getting old, and gradually going to the grave, something else happens.”
35. “What’s the benefit of arriving at 90 in the event that you squander 89?
Hope you enjoyed these Elvis Presley Quotes. Share them with your family and friends who are big fans of this legend!