Only a handful of authors are able to put together love, hope, and life in one single story, John Michael Green is one of them. There’s something about the way John Green puts together words that leave an everlasting impression on your mind; words you can hold close to your heart.
The author of the famous best-selling novels, his words always hold that much power which beautifully expresses our deepest emotions. Especially in a world where being emotional is considered a weakness, John Green’s quotes never fail to sink deep into the most unexplored parts of our hearts.
Some of his greatest works like ‘Looking For Alaska‘, ‘Paper Towns‘ and ‘The Fault In Our Stars‘ have been adapted onto the big screen and are really worth watching. Each story will wash you over with waves of emotions that will either make you weep or stir your soul with tender romance, or maybe both.
Here Are The Most Soul-Stirring Quotes By John Green:
1.“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations” – The Fault In Our Stars
2. “It is so hard to leave – until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.” – Paper Towns
3. “There’s some people in this world who you can just love and love and love no matter what.” – An Abundance of Katherines
4. “Those awful things are survivable because we are as indestructible as we believe ourselves to be.” – Looking for Alaska
5. “Great books help you understand, and they help you to feel understood.” – John Green
6. “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – The Fault In Our Stars
7. “It is very sad to me that some people are so intent on leaving their mark on the world that they don’t care if that mark is a scar.” – The Fault In Our Stars
8. “You don’t remember what happened. What you remember becomes what happened.” – An Abundance of Katherines
9. “Grief does not change you, Hazel. It reveals you.” – The Fault In Our Stars
10. “I’ve always liked quiet people: You never know if they’re dancing in a daydream or if they’re carrying the weight of the world.” – Looking for Alaska
11. “Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person isn’t the way they actually are” – Paper Towns
12.“Maybe okay will be our always.” – The Fault In Our Stars
13. “He wanted to draw out the moment before the moment – because as good as kissing feels, nothing feels as good as the anticipation of it.” – An Abundance of Katherines
14. “That’s the thing about pain, it demands to be felt.” – The Fault In Our Stars
15. “It hurts because it matters.” – Will Grayson, Will Grayson
16. “That’s always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they’re pretty. It’s like picking your breakfast cereals based on color instead of taste.” – Paper Towns
17. “My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations” – The Fault In Our Stars