Do you want to take a look at the dark side of each Zodiac sign?
We can’t be angels all the time. Aries can’t help it they live in impulse, while Pisces gullibility gets them in a lot of trouble. Although some of us have trouble controlling our temper like Gemini, who oftentimes has many personalities, it’s wise to know our dark side.
1. Aries (March 21-April 19)
- Aries’ motto should be “Now! Now! Now!” They are the most impulsive and impatient of all the signs.
- If it’s not an Aries’ idea, an Aries doesn’t care about it.
- Being the youngest sign in the zodiac, Aries can be really immature.
2. Taurus (April 20th-May 20th)
- Possessive and materialistic, sometimes it seems like Taurus missed the preschool lesson on sharing.
- Good luck getting a Taurus to budge in an argument. They are painfully stubborn.
- Lazy and self-indulgent, it can also be tough to get them to budge from the couch.
3. Gemini (May 21st-June 20th)
- Geminis have so many different personalities, you never know who you’re gonna get.
- When talking to a Gemini, don’t expect to get a word in edgewise. They love to hear themselves talk.
- Slam poetry! Dance improves! Baroque architecture! Computer programming! Geminis have so many interests and hobbies they have a hard time committing to any one thing.
4. Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd)
- It’s no wonder the Cancer symbol is the crab. They’re moody with a capital M.
- Cautious and timid, it can take years to coax a Cancer out of their comfort zone.
- Cancers are so sensitive that any little thing could offend them. This article, for example. (Sorry!)
5. Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd)
- A Leo has never met a mirror they didn’t love.
- Beware the Leo’s charms–if they want something from you, they’ll probably get it.
- Leo’s need to be the center of attention can be problematic. Do you believe that the world revolves around Leos? Because they sure do.
6. Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd)
- Proceed with caution when hanging out with a Virgo–you never know what they’re going to judge you for.
- Detail-oriented perfectionists, a Virgo won’t even hear what you’re saying if there’s a crooked picture frame in the room.
- Virgos are such pessimists that if they’re feeling a little down, the world might as well be ending.
7. Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd)
- Trying to make dinner plans with a Libra? You might as well wait for breakfast because it will take at least that long for them to weigh every possible option.
- A Libra will abandon their own values to make everyone else happy and keep the peace.
- Libra’s fascination with beauty means they spend copious amounts of time prepping and primping to make themselves beautiful.
8. Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st)
- Don’t dare wrong a Scorpio. They won’t ever forget it, and they will make your life a living hell.
- Scorpios’ powers of manipulation can seriously mess with your mental health.
- There’s no such thing as a simple bad mood for a Scorpio – only an endless spiral into the depths of darkness and despair.
9. Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st)
- Sagittarians are honest and blunt to the point of being tactless and hurtful.
- The term “know it all” was probably invented to describe a Sagittarius.
- If it’s not a new and exciting adventure, a Sagittarius is probably bored.
10. Capricorn (December 22nd-January 19th)
- Capricorns are so controlled that “letting go” and “going with the flow” are totally foreign concepts to them.
- A Capricorn won’t think twice about using someone for their own benefit.
- Capricorns thrive on negativity–a quick chat about their bad day can easily turn into an extensive rant about everything that’s ever gone wrong in their lives.
11. Aquarius (January 20th-February 18th)
- Aquarians fancy themselves as objective and logical, which means they’re often quick to judge.
- They live so much in their own heads that they can come off as detached and overly formal.
- Always eager to give advice, Aquarians often fail to understand what you’re actually trying to say.