If you are anything like me, you love learning about consciousness and the Law of Attraction! To become a master of your mind, after all, growth in your level of awareness is usually a necessity. For many of us, books are an excellent conduit to aid in our growth and development.
Books are an awesome tool because they allow you to peer into another’s perspective on conscious awareness. There are many interpretations on how to become the master of your mind, and each interpretation carries with it unique assistance.
Below I have complied a list of 14 books I have thoroughly enjoyed on my journey of conscious expansion. Perhaps they will help you on your journey to become a master of your mind as well.
1. Ask & It Is Given, by Esther & Jerry Hicks
2. Think & Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill
3. The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace Wattles
4. The Kybalion
5. The Celestine Prophecy, by James Redfield
6. A Course in Miracles, by Helen Schucman
7. A Return to Love, by Marianne Williamson
8. The Success Principles, by Jack Canfield
9. The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, by Deepak Chopra
10. Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want, and Less of What You Don’t, by Michael Losier
11. The Power of Now, by Eckhart Tolle
12. The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne
13. Awaken the Giant Within, by Tony Robbins
14. Learned Optimism, by Martin Seligman
Do you have any other books to add to the list? If so, hit me up in the comments and share!