78. Love makes you feel lost.
“We were together. I forget the rest.”
— Walt Whitman
79. Love is finding yourself a weirdo.
“If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.”
80. Love is silly.
“I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.”
— William C. Hannan
81. Love is all about embracing the mess.
“Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle but still wants you.”
82. Love is about missing your other half.
“In French, you don’t say ‘I miss you.’ You say ‘Tu me manques’, which means ‘you are missing from me.’ I love that.”
83. When you are in a lovey-dovey
Mornings would be better if I woke up next to you.”
84. Love always brings a smile on our face.
“By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.”
85. When you meet your partner at his/her worst.
“Real love doesn’t meet you at your best. It meets you in your mess.”
86. When their voices get you twirling.
“Your voice is my favorite sound.”
87. Love is completing each other.
“I can’t promise to fix all your problems, but I can promise you won’t have to face them all alone.”
88. Love is making funny jokes together.
“Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.”
— J.D. Salinger
89. Love is everything.
“If you only knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me.”
90. Love is a fulfilling dream.
“How strange to dream of you even when I am wide awake.”
91. Love is inexplicable.
I am totally completely eye-popping seriously groundbreaking passionately deliciously in love with you.”
92. When you cannot find words to express your love.
“I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.”
— Ben Folds, “The Luckiest”
93. When you favorite your lover.
“You’re pretty much my most favorite of all time in the history of ever.”
94. Love is unpredictable.
“Sometimes, someone comes into your life, so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise, and changes your life forever.”
95. Love is about recalling memories.
“I remember the first day I ever looking into your eyes and felt my entire world flip.”
96. Love is a song.
“And suddenly all the love songs were about you.”
97. Love is not about right or wrong.
“If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave my heart to you.”
98. When you love her to the moon and back.
“I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.”
— J.M. Storm
99. Falling in love with your partner’s flaws.
“Saw your worst and I stayed.”
100. Love is all about lots of cuddles.
“I just wanna see you. Hold you. Hug you. Touch you. Kiss you. Cuddle with you. Love you.”
101. Love is blind.
“You are what I need in my life. You are my one.”
102. Love means to be reborn.
“The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.”
103. It is all about being consistently in love.
“I was, and I remain, utterly and completely and totally in love with you.”
— J.R. Ward