Love is an experience all of us have gone through in our lives. Poets composed poems, writers wrote novels, musicians created melodies, filmmakers directed films on the theme of love since the birth of mankind but it never became clichéd. Love is truly eternal, because every time you come across some beautiful love quotes, you feel something inside, don’t you?
Love encompasses feelings of everyone, from those who found their true love to those who have been heartbroken a dozen of times.
These breathtakingly painful love quotes, vibrate in a beautiful fragrance touching our souls, reflecting the entangled emotions of joy and sorrow in love.
Here Are 27 Of The Most Beautiful Love Quotes Ever Written
(1) “And in that moment I swore that nothing in this universe could be so heavy as the absence of the person you love” – Beau Taplin—The Absence
(2) “Maybe there’s something you‘re afraid to say or someone you’re afraid to love, or somewhere you’re afraid to go. It’s gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt because it matters.” – John Green
(3) “Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde
(4) “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.”― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
(5) “Love is so short, forgetting is so long.” ― Pablo Neruda, Love
(6) “I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.” ― Pablo Neruda, Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair
(7) “Tonight I can write the saddest lines. I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.” ― Pablo Neruda, Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair
(8) “So I wait for you like a lonely house till you will see me again and live in me. Till then my windows ache.” ― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
(9) “Pain penetrates me drop by drop.” – Sappho
(10) “But better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.” ― Khaled Hosseini
(11) “For you, a thousand times over.” ― Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner
(12) “Of all the hardships a person had to face, none was more punishing than the simple act of waiting.” ― Khaled Hosseini, A Thousand Splendid Suns
(13) “Not a word passes between us, not because we have nothing to say, but because we don’t have to say anything” ― Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner
(14) “Yet love can move people to act in unexpected ways and move them to overcome the most daunting obstacles with startling heroism” ― Khaled Hosseini, A Thousand Splendid Suns
(15) “Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet