The mind is constantly preoccupied with what is going on around us. Take a deep breath and slow down your thoughts! Sadhguru asks, “Are you here to experience life or to think about it?”
Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev is a well-known yogi, spiritual leader, and also author of Inner Engineering: A Yogi’s Guide to Joy, a New York Times Best Selling Book. We know him as Sadhguru for his teachings are filled with wisdom and spirituality. His teachings have helped people around the world to gain true happiness and wisdom. Spreading his thoughts in an interactive manner, he explains the true meaning of life, the importance of relationships, and finding inner peace. Gaining inspiration is significant in our lives as it makes us believe that we must change things for the better.
We’ve added some of the most inspirational Sadhguru Quotes on love, life and letting go so that it motivates you to do better and fills you with inner peace and compassion:
Best Sadhguru Quotes On Love
An essential element of all relationships, whether with your partner, family, or friends is love. Sometimes we tend to find negativity in love because of heartbreak or rejection. We cannot truly express love in words, but here are some of Sadhguru’s inspirational love quotes that will help you do so. These are straightforward and accurately express how you feel, whether you are suffering from loss or problems with love, his words have the solution to all.
1. “If you want everyone to fall in love with you, the first thing is, you must fall in love with all of them.”
2. “There is no insurance for love. It takes awareness to keep it alive.
3. “Love is a longing to include someone as a part of yourself. It is a possibility to become more than what you are, by inclusion.”
4. “If there is love in your heart, it will guide you through your life. Love has its own intelligence.
5. “Love is your quality. Love is not what you do. Love is what you are.”
6. “In everyone, there are some positive things and some negative things. If you embrace all this in your understanding, you can make the relationship the way you want it.”
7. “The important thing is not that people love you but that you are loving.”
8. “If you want your relationship to work, constantly remind yourself that the other is more significant than you.”
9. “I don’t want you to become benevolent. I want you to become full of gratitude. Benevolent people, after some time, become uncaring people.”
10. “You don’t climb in love, you don’t walk in love, you don’t stand in love, you fall in love.”
11. “People are trying to love. People are trying to be good. But, if you look at yourself, if I happen to meet you when you are very happy and joyful, I’m sure you are a very loving, generous, wonderful human being. This is true with every human being.”
12. “If you are forming relationships to seek happiness – you trying to squeeze happiness out of someone and that person trying to squeeze happiness out of you – this is going to be a painful relationship after some time.”
13. “Too many people are hungry not because there is a dearth of food. It is because there is a dearth of love and care in human hearts.”
14. “Your understanding of love has to evolve. You always think love means to hold. No. Love means to liberate and push forth.”
15. “When you love someone, it is a privilege to do something for them. Service is a poor substitute for love.”
16. “The important thing is not that people love you but that you are loving.”
17. “Being human means you are capable of caring for and looking at every life with a sense of tenderness.”
18. “People are trying to love. People are trying to be good. But, if you look at yourself, if I happen to meet you when you are very happy and joyful, I’m sure you are a very loving, generous, wonderful human being. This is true with every human being.”
19. “What you need to make your marriage successful is not the perfect person. What you need is absolute integrity.”
20. “If you already have a child, all you have to do is create a loving, supportive, and invigorating atmosphere.”