What kind of status would you choose if there was no pressure, no assumptions? Take your time and find what’s best for you. If you think something is a good idea, then there have already been many others who think the same and have most likely blazed a trail for you to follow.
The way you engage in relationships (or don’t) is not what’s important; what is important is doing it consciously, and doing what’s right for you.
5. It’s better to be single than in a bad relationship.
Getting into an unhealthy, bad relationship simply out of a fear of being alone is a really bad idea. It takes a lot of courage to take that leap into being single, but it’s always, 100 percent of the time worth it when the relationship is causing more harm than good.
- Signs You’ve Fallen In Love With Being Single
- The Number of Times You Will Fall In Love During Your Lifetime
- Stay Single Until You Meet A Forever Person That Looks Like This
- How To Be Single Without Being Lonely
- “If I’m So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single? (or in an Unhappy Relationship?)”