Look at those adorable, button-like eyes! Aren’t they just melting your heart? If they aren’t, I don’t know what will! Well then maybe, a few heartwarming dog quotes might be able to melt the cockles of your heart.
If you have a doggo at home, you know where they are on your priority list – absolutely topping the charts. They sometimes even come before your partner and you are not reluctant to admit it!
Because who would otherwise make you feel wanted by cuddling with you? Who would tug at your hem to ask for attention? Who would be super excited to get you back home?
Here Are 50+ Dog Quotes That Will Warm Your Heart
2. “Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.” – Franklin P. Jones
3. “The love of a dog is a pure thing. He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it.” – Michel Houellebecq
Related: 11 Amazing Signs Your Dog Loves You
4. “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” – Roger Caras
5. “Dogs’ lives are too short. Their only fault, really.” – Agnes Sligh Turnbull
6. “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.” – Josh Billings
7. “Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one is a life diminished.” – Dean Koontz
8. “Puppies are nature’s remedy for feeling unloved, plus numerous other ailments of life.” – Richard Allen Palm
9. “Dogs have boundless enthusiasm but no sense of shame. I should have a dog as a life coach.” – Moby
10. “Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.” – Orhan Pamuk
11. “They [dogs] never talk about themselves but listen to you while you talk about yourself, and keep up an appearance of being interested in the conversation.” – Jerome K. Jerome
12. “The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.” – Samuel Butler
13. “My favorite type of pet has always been a dog. They’re loyal, kind, and offer endless affection. My friend Eric says, ‘The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.’ Funny thought.” – Brendon Urie
14. “A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won’t be too bad.” – Robert Wagner
15. “The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be.” – Konrad Lorenz