Look at those adorable, button-like eyes! Aren’t they just melting your heart? If they aren’t, I don’t know what will!
If you have a doggo at home, you know where they are in your priority list – absolutely topping the charts. They sometimes even come before your partner and you are not reluctant to admit it!
Because who would otherwise make you feel wanted by cuddling with you? Who would tug at your hem to ask for attention? Who would be super excited to get you back home?
Share your admiration and love for your ‘bestie’ on social media with these heartwarming, sentimental and cute dog quotes.
30+ Dog Quotes
1. Best friends come in all shapes and sizes
Anybody who doesn’t know what soap tastes like never washed a dog. – Franklin P. Jones
3. The love of a dog is a pure thing. He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it. – Michel Houellebecq
4. Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. – Roger Caras
Dogs’ lives are too short. Their only fault, really. – Agnes Sligh Turnbull
6. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. – Josh Billings
7. Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one is a life diminished. – Dean Koontz
Puppies are nature’s remedy for feeling unloved, plus numerous other ailments of life. – Richard Allen Palm
9. Dogs have boundless enthusiasm but no sense of shame. I should have a dog as a life coach. – Moby
Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen. – Orhan Pamuk
The best therapist has fur and four legs.
11. They [dogs] never talk about themselves but listen to you while you talk about yourself, and keep up an appearance of being interested in the conversation. – Jerome K. Jerome
12. The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too. – Samuel Butler
13. My favorite type of pet has always been a dog. They’re loyal, kind, and offer endless affection. My friend Eric says, ‘The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.’ Funny thought. – Brendon Urie
A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won’t be too bad. – Robert Wagner
15. The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be. – Konrad Lorenz
16. It’s just the most amazing thing to love a dog, isn’t it? It makes our relationships with people seem as boring as a bowl of oatmeal. – John Grogan
17. Before you get a dog, you can’t quite imagine what living with one might be like; afterward, you can’t imagine living any other way. – Caroline Knapp
When you adopt a dog, you have a lot of very good days and one very bad day. – W. Bruce Cameron
19. If you have a dog, you will most likely outlive it; to get a dog is to open yourself to profound joy and, prospectively, to equally profound sadness. – Marjorie Garber
20. Dogs die. But dogs live, too. Right up until they die, they live. They live brave, beautiful lives. They protect their families. And love us, and make our lives a little brighter, and they don’t waste time being afraid of tomorrow. – Dan Gemeinhart
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. – Andy Rooney
22. My little dog—a heartbeat at my feet. – Edith Wharton