Do you sometimes struggle to hear your intuition or higher self? It can sometimes be difficult to hear the soft murmuring of your heart or intuition. This is especially true when you are feeling emotional or at a crossroads in your life.
Sometimes our thoughts can cause us to feel so clouded and confused that it can be difficult to sift through what is the voice of our intuition and the voice of our ego. In times of need, when we really need a helping hand to guide us towards our truth and our heart, there are a few signs or clues that our intuition may provide us with.
These signs and clues can sometimes be easier to identify than the strong feeling of knowing that our intuition can give to us when we are feeling clear and confident.
These signs may be subtle so you will have to be open to hearing and seeing them, however, they may help you to make a step in the right direction, especially if you are unsure or still learning how to use your intuition to tap into your higher self.
Here Are 10 Things That Happen When Your Intuition Tries To Send You Messages
1. A tingling sensation or goosebumps.
2. A feeling of urgency, uncomfortableness, or ‘butterflies’.
3. Prophetic dreams or vivid dreams that seem to carry a message.
4. Seeing number patterns like 11:11 or 911.
5. Seeing a billboard, TV show, or street sign with a synchronistic message.
6. Hearing a song stuck in your head.
7. Ringing or buzzing in the ears (that is not medically related).
8. Receiving advice that seems to come at the perfect time.
9. A vision or wave of inspiration during meditating, exercising, or showering.
10. Feeling physically ill for no apparent reason, especially in the stomach or head area.
The more we trust and listen for our intuition the stronger it becomes, however, if you are struggling to hear your inner voice sometimes having a psychic/intuitive reading can be a helpful way to clarify things.
Whatever method you choose to help you better connect with your intuition, know that regular practice, gratitude, and staying connected to your inner self are all tools that can help make this process easier.
Written by Tanaaz Chubb This article was originally published in Forever Conscious