People Who Cry During Movies Aren’t Weak, They’re Emotionally Strong
I wonder what kind of heartless and unemotional people are they who show no emotional response to the movies where I feel like crying my heart out?
Well although the researches show that approximately 92 percent of the people cry while watching movies yet the act is associated with ‘fragility’. Why is it so? One should be proud of possessing this human trait in fact. What is the need to conceal a factor that actually proves you to be a soulful being and not a stone?
Here are few factors that would persuade you to brag about being a cry baby:
• Get a bit empathetic- yes! If you find your eyes wet while watching someone suffer, you are sympathetic and empathetic. You have charged up emotions within you that can feel the pain of others. No matter they are strangers, you understand the grief. Also it is a proof that you can potentially think beyond the boundaries of selfishness hence making you more sociable, generous, lovable and kind.
• They are unaware of the concept called “pretension”- they believe in wearing their heart on their sleeves. Masking up the emotions and feelings is not at all their cup of tea. So if you are searching for a friendly persona with whom you can be expressive and straight, head towards these cry babies who burst up in tears while watching movies. They will be the easiest people to form a bond with. No double faces, no diplomacy!
• Organized thoughts- not holding on to the emotional waves within them is the policy of their life. Indeed it is the best way to unwind the messy concepts and mind pricking problem that becomes one of the reasons of frustration.
• Health is wealth to them- letting go off all the stress and crying out the entire emotional trauma you are facing, relieves the entire burden from your heart. This in turn positively affects the physical health as well. Moreover science demands you to cry once in a while so as to provide lubricant for the eye lids and eyeballs. “Those who do not weep do not see” should not be taken as a joke anymore now.
• They have a soft corner- there is no second opinion to the fact that people who are emotional are actually more caring and sweet. They value the loved ones in their life and make every attempt to keep the relationships strong. Forgiving ability in them is better than the rest.
• Concept of materialism is foreign to them- human life and relations come prior to every other thing. They condemn the materialistic approach and are far away from the practical and mechanical ideologies. If crying every now and then while watching something overwhelming is what you do, believe me you trust your heart more than your mind and that is what makes you a better human.
• Strong headed- this is the most appreciable factor is such people. They devalue the criticism obstructing their path of success. Society’s expectation can never demarcate them because they know the importance and charm of happiness in life.
So if you are one among those with watery eyes while watching movies, appreciate being different and more lively. You are the one who think beyond the social conventions. You are carefree enough to give a damn to what people think about you. You are not weak rather you are the example of ‘strength’