Virgo & Aquarius
The compatibility between a Virgo and Aquarius is written in the stars. This is because they both look towards changing the future and making it a better place. While, a Virgo wants to assist humans by healing and caring for them, an Aquarius wants to enlighten everyone by knowledge and power.
1. The Virgo definitely has some love tricks above their sleeves. They know exactly how to strategize their approach to their love interest. The Aquarius falls for the witty and meticulous Virgo. This may come across as unusual but, this is what makes them a perfect couple.
2. We all know that opposites attract, the practical Virgo and the dreamer Aquarius seem to complement each other like no other.
3. They are both intrigued by intellectual discussions and share a love for new ideas and concepts.
4. At rough times they work out together and come up with a similar solution to solve it.
5. Although, quite typical of an Aquarius who loves to lecture can really get on the nerves of a Virgo. But, this can never stop them from separating from each other.
Leo & Libra
Perhaps, the most interesting zodiac couple. A proud Leo who loves to be adored attracts the charming Libra who loves to adore. Both of these signs have a strong personality which they both admire about each other.
1. The limelight lover, ‘I am in charge’ attitude of a Leo may tick off others but, not to a Libra. To them, this conceited attitude of a Leo is a sign of being a strong headed personality.
2. The egoistic Leo is rightly complimented with the sociable and graceful Libra. They both look out for each other.
3. The Libra loves the sophisticated Leo and the way they spoil them with luxuries. In general, they both enjoy a glamorous and opulent lifestyle. No wonder they are in love!
4. Libras can be a bit possessive and that can lead to trust issues. A Leo would not mind much, although they might not be considerate with other signs this much.
5. Both, a Libra and a Leo are good communicators. Hence, there is never a communication gap between them.