Introverts are typically viewed as shy people who usually keep their thoughts and feelings to themselves. This broad, general type of behavior is the polar opposite of how extroverts act, which is when a person is more social and outgoing than not. There are 6 types of introverts. What Type Of Introvert Are You? Find out with this quiz!
The Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung first coined and defined the terms back in 1913 and in the years since many misconceptions surrounding introverts have arisen. The most prevalent belief, that’s wrong, is the misunderstanding that introverts are sad loners who shun society and have no friends.
While some people certainly do fit in line with that stereotype, the majority of others are not hermits and instead live highly complex, active, and social lives.
Here Are All The 6 Different Types Of Introverts, And Their Descriptions.
- The Champion– very smart, unique, and has a vast intellect that helps them to create and invent
- The Artist- non-conformist and multi-talented with an eye for change and natural expression
- The Mastermind- determined, strong and inspiring, while also very guarded and private
- The Protector- emotionally complex, social, outgoing, kind and yet paradoxical
- The Healer- understanding, spiritual, altruistic, calm and relaxed
- The Architect- knowledgeable, hands-on, intuitive, and enjoys teaching others
Work through the following 25 questions to gain a better understanding of which type you really are.
The statements comprehensively cover your thoughts and views on a wide variety of topics, situations, and subject matter.
The answers you provide will tell you whether or not you are the type of introvert you think you are. So, waste no more time!
Click The “Let’s Play” Button To Begin!
So, which type of introvert are you? Let us know in the comments below!
Share the personality test with your friends and enjoy!
Other fun tests to try:
- What Is Your Secret Dream About Love? Find Out With This Optical Illusion Test
- Fun Test: The First Picture You See Reveals Your Current Situation
- Fun Test: The Path You’re Drawn To Tells Your Personality And Fortune
- How Much Of A Psychopath Are You? Take This Unique Visual Test To Know!