Like the free-spirited horse, you run free in the wild, always embarking on adventures. You value your work ethics too. Trust in yourself and you will travel miles in your life.
September – Flower:
You are all about serenity and peace. You bring beauty to this mundane world. The warmth you radiate makes people take a break from their fast-paced life for a while and enjoy the tranquillity.
October – Star:
You are everyone’s guiding light, always showing others the way. Success for you isn’t about yourself but about how you inspire others. However, you need to give time to yourself too and practice a bit of self-love so that you don’t burn out.
November – Tree:
You are the support system for everyone else. You give shelter and provide everything for others like the tree. But don’t you think you need to give water to your own roots too?
December – Water:
Like the changing water, you behave differently in different situations. You can be the calm one among your friends but instigated by a storm, you can be dangerous like the turbulent waves, all geared up to face anything that comes in your way.
You may also like
- Choose an Alchemical Symbol – Find Out what Your Spirit Thirsts for
- Chinese Zodiac Love Compatibility: What Sign Is Your Soul Match?
- 4 Most Powerful Celtic Mandala Symbols and Their Hidden Meanings
- Birds As Omens When They Cross Your Path
- What Your Native American Totem Says About You