Are you a Star person or Starseed?
Brad told me that when he had compiled this list of attributes of ‘Star People’ he had no idea how many people would be affected by it. The number of people who currently fit the profile of Star Children – or those who are evolving – has risen greatly since Brad wrote his book.
I have therefore removed the stats and just left the information – based on categories. If you do not fit into any of these categories – and feel a sense of disconnection and change within yourself and the universe you are still a Star Child. It is your journey through the Universe of these experiences.
Watch the video for signs that your Starseed:
• 65% are female: 35% are male
• Compelling eyes
• Great magnetism and personal charisma
• Sensitive to electricity and electromagnetic fields
• Lower body temperature than the norm
• Chronic sinustis
• Extra or transitional vertebra
• Hypersensitivity to sound, light, odors
• Swollen or painful joints
• Pain in the back of the neck
• Adversely affected by high humidity
• Survived a life-threatening illness
• Involved in a severe accident or trauma
• Feel a tremendous sense of urgency to fulfill their missions
• Experienced a sense of oneness with the universe
• Many have difficulty dealing with / or expressing emotions or have a chemical imbalance
• All belief in life on other planets
• Most believe that have lived on another planet and can tell you about it
• At an early age, they had some kind of extraterrestrial, religious or mystical experience
• Believe they have encountered alien entities of an extraterrestrial or multidimensional level or a being of light
• Telepathic communication with an alien entity – physical or non-physical
• They receive some form of communication from a higher source
So, are you a Starseed? Leave a comment below.
Originally appeared on IN5D