If their partner doesn’t give them this space, the relationship takes a bitter turn.
(10) They have to let others learn on their own:
An empath feels they should protect everyone. But this often backfires because we all need to go through pain to become stronger.
Until and unless we experience the storm ourselves, we wouldn’t know how to be independent. While trying to protect others, the empath unknowingly creates an obstacle in letting the other person experience the difficulties.
They should set them free and help them learn on their own because that’s how the empath has learnt too.
(11) They have to love their partner:
Being an empath is not easy. The emapth is always attracted to emotions of other people and by doing this, they give more time to others and even fall for others who are not their partners.
(12) The empath always chooses a relationship where they can evolve and such relationships are beyond their comfort-zones:
An empath always chooses a relationship which is not in their comfort zone because they believe that they need to grow in a relationship. By doing this, they choose the wrong, difficult ones.
Love is not about just helping out or solving problems. It is because of their innate altruism and sensitive nature, an empath often makes wrong choices in life and finds it difficult to be in a serious relationship.
You May Also Like:
- The 15 Strange Behaviors Of An Authentic Empath.
- 9 Reasons Why Empaths Are The Best People To Have Around Us
- 3 Things You Can’t Hide From An Empath, No Matter How Hard You Try
- 10 Signs You’ve Above Average Empathy
- This Quiz Reveals Where You Fall On This Empathy Spectrum