Priority Test – Relational Psychology Test
We often get in situations when we make decisions without a second thought and this is the right moment to find out what they mean.
What would you do first if you were in a situation where:
1. The baby is crying.
2. The clothes are hanging outside and it has started to rain.
3. The water is running from the tap.
4. The doorbell is ringing.
5. The phone is ringing.
Think about what you will do first, then second and so on.
Scroll down to see the explanation.
Each action reflects the priorities that you have set in your life.
For example, if the first thing that you did was to answer the phone then your biggest priority in life would be your career and job. Similarly, if the fourth thing that you did was to attend to the baby then your fourth priority would be your family.
Find out below to see which priority corresponds to which action.
Action – Attend to the baby Priority – Family
Action – Pick up the clothes Priority – sex
Action – Switch the tap off Priority – Wealth
Action – See who is at the door Priority – Friends and relatives
Action – Answer the phone Priority – Career and job
How accurate were your results in this Priority Test? Join in the discussion below.
You May Also Like:
- Psychological Test: Which One is Not A Family?
- Who Would You Help First? Your Answer Will Reveal Your Core Personality
- What You See First In This Image Reveals How Emotionally Intelligent You Are