Yes I am a loner and I love my solitude. I love interacting with my own self. I love introspecting and conversing with my conscience. How does that make me unwanted? How is it a sign of being anti-social?
It sounds quite disgusting and awful when we hear or encounter a person being alone in society, in a classroom or even at a party. The first thought that comes to mind is the loneliness they must be dealing with and the boredom that they would be feeling. But perhaps you have no idea of how cool these people are. They are actually the most reckless beings who enjoy life as free as a bird. For them, there is no compulsion about behaving in a certain way, talking about specific things, and reacting without offending others. We provide you a list of 5 things you enjoyed by a loner which explains the actual definition of freedom. Let’s have a glance at these:-
- Loners are not bound to give explanations and create a good impression – A loner does not have to care about proving anything to anyone. Since a loner does not supposedly have to make attempts to prove his innocence, all he needs to do is to satisfy himself. This in turn will make him more focused towards his personal development rather than public impression. Valuing their own opinion rather than others’ is one of the perks of being a loner.
- They do not have to fake being social – Loners have plenty of self-time. Hence they can live life to the fullest. They will have ample opportunities to get involved in activities that interest them… Instead of trying to act social by hanging out with people they literally hate, loners rather spend time in some enjoyable activity in order to revitalize themselves.
- They are free to express what they feel – Sometimes, people, in order to make others happy, completely transforms themselves into a different personality and thus lose their unique identity. Loners are basically introverts. They have a very small yet trustworthy circle of friends. Hence they are free to say what they actually feel. They do not have to bind themselves by the chains of diplomacy. They can be very natural in their behavior.
- They do not have to rely on someone for something – Loners would never have to face the restrictions created by other’s opinions and ideologies. They will never get trapped in a situation where sacrificing their happiness for some unworthy being becomes a necessity. After all it is very essential to fall deeply in love with ourselves before declaring ourself capable enough to love someone else unconditionally.
- Loners do not have to go with the consent of the majority – Well, in order to be successful, one needs to form opinions about certain things. Because a loner is free from the burden of unnecessary advice from people, he does not have to change his belief according to popular opinion. No matter what the majority says, a loner can always listen to his conscience. This is what leads them to make intelligent decisions.
So in case you encounter anyone who shows sympathy towards you for being a loner, hit them hard with these facts.