40 Relatable Quotes About The Beauty And Value Of Music
What would the world be without music? No music, no life. Period. If you appreciate music as much as I do I bet we could get along just fine and I guarantee that we could both get along with the people whose music quotes we’ve collected for you below.
These music quotes are bound to give you a new appreciation for the beautiful sounds that we’ve been blessed with. Feel free to share your favorite lyrics and songs in the comments below. There’s always room for new music in my playlists. So come one come all, let us show some love for our beloved music with these music quotes.
Related: Everyone loves music. Music motivates, inspires, and uplifts. But did you know what you listen to can reveal your personality? Take this music personality test to find out what your taste in music reveals about you. Here’s our Music Personality Test: What Your Taste In Music Says About Your Personality.
Here are 40 Relatable Quotes About The Beauty And Value Of Music:
1.“You know, one of the tragedies of real life is that there is no background music.” – Annie Proulx
2. “Music is so influential to the brain that the type of music you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.” – Unknown
3. “Music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life” – Unknown
4. “Sad music brings me a peace that I could never find within myself” – J L Stevens
5. “Without music,life would be a mistake.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
6. “Having the same taste in music as someone else is like a soul connection.” – Unknown
7. “Music is a safe kind of high” – Jimi Hendrix
8. “Some days I need the music and some days I need the lyrics.” – Unknown
9. “Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.” – Maya Angelou
10. “Unless you’re music, I don’t want to listen to you in the morning.” – Unknown
11. “Music is a piece of Art that goes in the ears, Straight to the heart.” – Unknown
12. “I drown myself in music to quiet my thoughts. Being left alone with my thoughts is a dangerous thing.” – Unknown
13. “Turn up the music turn down the drama” – Unknown
14. “Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life.” – Jean Paul
15. ” Some people have lives; some people have music ” – John Green
16. “Play” the moment.
“Pause” the memories.
“Stop” the pain.
“Restart” the happiness.