40 Relatable Quotes About The Beauty And Value Of Music
What would the world be without music? No music, no life. Period. If you appreciate music as much as I do I bet we could get along just fine and I guarantee that we could both get along with the people whose music quotes we’ve collected for you below.
These music quotes are bound to give you a new appreciation for the beautiful sounds that we’ve been blessed with. Feel free to share your favorite lyrics and songs in the comments below. There’s always room for new music in my playlists. So come one come all, let us show some love for our beloved music with these music quotes.
Related: Everyone loves music. Music motivates, inspires, and uplifts. But did you know what you listen to can reveal your personality? Take this music personality test to find out what your taste in music reveals about you. Here’s our Music Personality Test: What Your Taste In Music Says About Your Personality.
Here are 40 Relatable Quotes About The Beauty And Value Of Music:
1.“You know, one of the tragedies of real life is that there is no background music.” – Annie Proulx
2. “Music is so influential to the brain that the type of music you listen to actually has the ability to change the way you think and look at the world.” – Unknown
3. “Music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life” – Unknown
4. “Sad music brings me a peace that I could never find within myself” – J L Stevens
5. “Without music,life would be a mistake.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
6. “Having the same taste in music as someone else is like a soul connection.” – Unknown
7. “Music is a safe kind of high” – Jimi Hendrix
8. “Some days I need the music and some days I need the lyrics.” – Unknown
9. “Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.” – Maya Angelou
10. “Unless you’re music, I don’t want to listen to you in the morning.” – Unknown
11. “Music is a piece of Art that goes in the ears, Straight to the heart.” – Unknown
12. “I drown myself in music to quiet my thoughts. Being left alone with my thoughts is a dangerous thing.” – Unknown
13. “Turn up the music turn down the drama” – Unknown
14. “Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life.” – Jean Paul
15. ” Some people have lives; some people have music ” – John Green
16. “Play” the moment.
“Pause” the memories.
“Stop” the pain.
“Restart” the happiness.
17. “Music is the art of thinking with sounds” – Jules Combarieu
18. “Life is a song, Love the music”
19. “Late nights, good music and you.” – Unknown
20. “When words fail, Music speaks” – Unknown
21. “Dear music, thank you for always clearing my head, healing my heart, and lifting my spirits.” Lori Deschene
22. “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” – Bob Marley
23. “With the right music, you either forget everything or you remember everything.” – Arikokba Kichu
24. “Music is basically the only thing that understands me.”
25. “Music and headphones are only my best friends when I’m alone.” – Unknown
26. “Music is basically the only thing that understands me” – Unknown
27. “Experiencing goosebumps when listening to music is a rare condition that’s the result of a different brain structure. People who get goosebumps from music have more fibers connecting their auditory cortex to the areas responsible for emotional processing.” – Unknown
28. “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
29. “We cling to music, to poems, to quotes, to writing, to art because we desperately don’t want to be alone. We want to know we aren’t going crazy and someone else out there knows exactly how you’re feeling. We want someone to explain the things we can’t.” – Unknown
30. “Music washes away from the soul, the dust of everyday life” – Unknown
31. “Dear music, Thank you for always clearing my head, healing my heart, and lifting my spirits.”
32. “I believe life is better when you turn up the music, eat too much chocolate, walk barefoot, talk about weird shit with weird people, hug strangers, and go on adventures. Those things won’t make life perfect, but they sure as hell make this strange ride more fun.”
– Brooke Hampton
33. “Who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once.” – Robert Browning
34. Someone once asked me: “Why do you love music so much?” I replied: because it’s the only thing that stays when everything and everyone is gone.
35. “People who show you new music are important.”
36. “Music is the universal language of mankind.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
37. “Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.” ― Kahlil Gibran
38. “When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.” ― Henry David Thoreau
39. “There is no feeling, except the extremes of fear and grief, that does not find relief in music.” ― George Eliot
40. “Music is the shorthand of emotion.” ― Leo Tolstoy