8. Scorpio (October 23 – November 22)
The Loyal Lover
Extremely passionate, Scorpio needs an intelligent and honest partner. They take closeness and intimacy very seriously and are very loyal to their significant other.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Scorpio, The Ambitious Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Scorpio (12 Brutal Truths)
9. Sagittarius (November 23 – December 21)
The Adventurous Lover
The free-spirited Sagittarius can’t be chained. They usually enjoy open relationships. They always crave for change and wandering gives meaning to their lives.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Sagittarius, The Fiery Archer Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Sagittarius: 7 Brutal Truths
10. Capricorn (December 22 – January 20)
The Silent Lover
Capricorns don’t speak much. They take time to get into a relationship. They usually convey their feelings through gestures but are extremely devoted to their partners.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Capricorn, The Disciplined Soul
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Capricorn (7 Brutal Truths)
11. Aquarius (January 21 – February 18)
The Intellectual Lover
Aquarius needs intellectual stimulation to bond with people. They enjoy meaningful conversations and love to dream big about their future. In a long-term relationship, they are extremely dynamic and progressive and inspire their partners to chase their dreams too.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Aquarius, The Progressive Air Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving An Aquarius (7 Brutal Truths)
12. Pisces (February 19 – March 20)
The Romantic Lover
The Pisces is the most romantic of all the signs. They love deeply and can do anything for their partner. They are full of emotions, extremely sensitive, and hate flings. For them, relationships should be deep and long-term. Their soft, tender nature makes them adorable lovers.
- 10 Personality Traits Of Pisces, The Gentle Water Sign
- The Good and Bad of Loving A Pisces (7 Brutal Truths)
Which of these are you?