Is your heart broken and are you looking for inspirational quotes to help you let go of love and move on?
Sometimes the words of others who have struggled with a broken heart can inspire us to do the hard work of letting go of love and moving on to a better life and a new love.
Here are 15 inspirational quotes to help you let go of love and move on, from the mouths of people who have been where you are right now.
1. “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” – Steve Maraboli
2. “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” – Deborah Reber
3. “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.” – Mandy Hale
4. “Renew, release, let go. Yesterday’s gone. There’s nothing you can do to bring it back. You can’t “should’ve” done something. You can only DO something. Renew yourself. Release that attachment. Today is a new day!” – Steve Maraboli
5. “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on.” – Tupac Shakur
6. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
7. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.” – J.P. Morgan
8. “Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.” – Shannon L. Alder
9. “It’s not a matter of letting go – you would if you could. Instead of “Let it go” we should probably say “Let it be.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
10. “One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.” – B. Nicole
11. “The best skill at cards is knowing when to discard.” – Baltasar Gracián
12. “The person who doesn’t value you is blocking you from the one who will. Let them go.” – Robert Tew
13. “Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on doesn’t take a day, it takes lots of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self.” – Tere Arigo
14. “Let go, or be dragged.”- Unknown
15. “If you are going through hell, keep going” – Winston Churchill
So there you are, 15 inspirational quotes to help you let go of love and move on.
Listen to, and be inspired by, those who have been where you are and who have made it past the pain and out the other side.
I know it seems impossible now but you will get through this and get past it. No one has ever truly died of a broken heart! I promise.
If you have made it this far you must really be struggling with a broken heart. Let me help you, NOW, before the pain overwhelms you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click here, and let’s get started.
Written By Mitzi Bockmann Originally Appeared In Let Your Dreams Begin