Here’s a sacred message for you from the Greek Gods and Goddesses! Many people have heard of mighty Zeus and Hera, wise Athena, fierce Ares, bright Apollo and Artemis, crafty Hephaestus, and all Greek Gods and Goddesses of the Ancient World. However, their memory and worship did not (entirely) fade away. Hades is still mentioned even in Christian literature and we still light fires in the house to honor Hestia (Vesta), the hearth of our homes.
Greek Gods and Goddesses may not be as obvious and 2000 years ago, but they are still here.
Hence, there are still priests and priestesses worshiping and invoking them. Apollo was known for the famous Oracle of Pythia where many prophecies originated from this special and really really powerful place. Greek Gods and Goddesses got messages for all of us. Which God or Goddess would you pick to talk to? Will it be…
Greek Gods and Goddess have a message
Before we begin let’s remember again the Gods of Olympus.
1. Zeus (Jupiter), king of the Gods
2. Hera (Juno), queen of the Gods
3. Aphrodite (Venus), Goddess of Love and Beauty
4. Ares (Mars), God of War
5. Apollo, God of the Sun, Sports, and Arts
6. Artemis (Diana), Goddess of the Moon, Hunting and Wild Life
7. Athena (Minerva), Goddess of Wisdom
8. Demeter (Ceres), Goddess of all Nature
9. Dionysus, God of mysteries, harvest, and Entertainment
10. Hades (Pluto), God of the Underworld
11. Hephaestus (Vulcan), God of Creativity and Craftsmanship
12. Hermes (Mercury), God of Communication, Commerce, and Intelligence
13. Hestia (Vesta), Goddess of Family & Hearth
14. Poseidon (Neptune), God of Seas, Rivers, Lakes, and all Waters
Now, Read their sacred Message…
1. Zeus: King of the Gods
True power comes from the Self. Try to impose it on others and you will find that fear is born. Be the role model for others, inspire and guide them. Gaining power should not be the goal but instead the outcome of developing and understanding yourself. Treat everybody as equal as you are all connected and walking together. Do not forget that you are human as well.
2. Hera: Queen of the Gods
Family is a great gift but always remember that you don’t have to be bound by it. If your family is supportive, loving, and caring then you have been blessed. Remember even if your family is not ideal, love them for who they are but always remember to love yourself. You will never fail when whatever you do is out of love.
3. Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
Beauty can be both a blessing and a curse depending on how you are using your gift. You can enchant, inspire and amaze but at the same time, you can destroy cities, create wars or bring your own destruction. Helen of Troy had a whole war created for her, Narcissus was obsessed with his own beauty that led to his end.
Beauty will help you spark desire, it will never make someone love you. It is your personality and your other gifts that can create that magic.
4. Ares: God of War
Every day our life can be full of fights. Remember that not all our experiences are necessarily gained with war. We decide to make peace with ourselves and the world the moment we realize that true strength comes from within. The stronger a person is the less energy they need to spend to have their will manifested.
5. Apollo: God of the Sun, Sports and Arts
The sweetness of life is all around you. Enjoy the light and the daily blessings. The Universe is a world of endless possibilities and infinite pleasure. Let music be your guide that will heal your soul and help you express your inner self.
6. Artemis: Goddess of the Moon, Hunting and Wild Life
The night is a blessing, there is no need to be afraid of the dark. The stars and Moon are always surrounding you leading your way even in your darkest moments. Respect yourself and respect others. Bring your fears in the light and let them heal.