Are you looking to make someone laugh by cracking hilarious jokes? From classic one-liners to puns, we’ve got you covered. Take a look at these funny jokes to tell your friends when you want to brighten their day.
Everyone can use a good laugh now and then as it makes conversations more interesting. Laughing also eases anxiety, stress and allows you to strengthen relationships effectively.
In today’s fast-paced world, we hardly have time to sit back and relax, let alone laugh. While not everyone is gifted with a great sense of humor. But is it a reason to stop cracking corny jokes? Read more to discover the most hilarious joke.
Short and Funny Jokes to Tell Your Friends
1. How does NASA organize a party? They planet.
2. How many tickles does it take to get an octopus to laugh? Ten tickles.
3. Why did the farmer win an award? He was outstanding in his field!
4. Did you hear about the guy who stole a calendar? He got 12 months, they say his days are numbered.
5. Why can’t a bike stand on its own? It’s two tired.
6. I have an inferiority complex, but it’s not a very good one.
7. A man walked into his house and was delighted when he discovered that someone had stolen all of his lamps.
8. How do you find Will Smith in the snow? Look for the fresh prints.
9. I told my doctor that I had broken my arm in two places. He told me to stop going to those places.
10. Why do melons have weddings? Because they cantaloupe!
Related 40+ Funny Knock Knock Jokes For Kids
11. Just went to an emotional wedding — even the cake was in tiers.
12. My lack of knowledge on Greek literature has always been my Achilles’ elbow.
13. A joke becomes a dad joke when the punchline is apparent.
14. Anybody who believes in telekinesis raise my hand.
15. What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
16. It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
17. There are two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.
18. My teachers told me I’d never amount to much since I procrastinate so much. I told them, “Just you wait!”
19. How many teddy bears never want to eat anything? Because they’re always stuffed.
20. What’s a plant’s favorite drink? Root beer!
21. Who cleans the ocean? Mer-maids!
Related 50 Funny Questions To Ask A Girl To Make Her Laugh
22. A magician was driving down the road and turned into a driveway.
23. Just finished a box of Corn Flakes. You can check out my cereal killer Netflix special next Tuesday.
24. A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Why the long face?”
25. I stayed up all night and tried to figure out where the sun was. Then it dawned on me.
26. I invented a new word! Plagiarism!
27. What do you call the process of ageing for snowmen? Evaporation.
28. What do you have when both your son and daughter text you to lend them $100 each? You have $200 and two unread messages on your cell phone!
29. What did the college student do when he needed to get in-text citations for his paper on insurance and finance? He decided that he would get a quote!
30. Can February March? No, but April May!
Related Funny Quotes: 20 Hilarious Quotes That Will Make Your Day
31. Why are there gates around cemeteries? Because people are dying to get in.
32. What do you get when you cross a snake with a pie? A pie-thon!
33. Why is Peter Pan always flying? He never lands.
34. What’s the most musical part of the chicken? The drumstick.
35. Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over a bay, they would be bagels.
36. How do you know when the moon has had enough to eat? When it’s full.
37. What kind of music do planets like? Neptunes.
38. What do you call a group of disorganized cats? A cat-tastrophe.
39. Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs.
40. Where do you learn to make banana splits? At sundae school.
41. How do you tell if a vampire is sick? By how much he is in a coffin.
42. Why are ghosts good cheerleaders? Because they have a lot of spirit!
43. What happens to a frog’s car when it breaks down? It gets toad away.
44. What is the tallest building in the entire world? The library, because it has so many stories.
45. How do trees access the internet? They log in.
46. What do you get when you cross a fish and an elephant? Swimming trunks.
47. Why did the painting go to jail? It was framed.
48. Why did Cinderella get kicked off the soccer team? Because she ran away from the ball.
49. Why do we tell actors to break a leg? Because every play has a cast.
50. Helvetica and Times New Roman walk into a bar. The bartender says, “We don’t serve your type.”
51. Adam & Eve were the first ones to ignore the Apple terms and conditions.
52. A ghost walked into a bar and ordered a shot of vodka. The bartender said, ‘Sorry, we don’t serve spirits here.’
53. Do you want to hear a construction joke? Sorry, I’m still working on it.
We hope you enjoyed these short and funny jokes to tell your friends. Comment your favorite joke below!
Leave a Reply