In the era of hookup culture and dating apps, we’ve all been ghosted at some point. Here are some ghosting memes to beat the pain of rejection and make you LOL!
After meeting someone new and constantly texting, suddenly all communication ceases without explanation. Well, well, well, looks like you’ve been ghosted! It’s like your phone suddenly became a one-way portal to the abyss.
Dealing with unrequited communication, aka being ghosted can be a frustrating and confusing experience. It can leave you feeling rejected and questioning your own worth. But don’t worry, reading these relationship ghosting memes will make you realize that you’re not alone in this.
So, to all the times when you thought things were going well, but then they disappeared like a ghost – here are some funny ghosting memes for you to laugh at!
20+ Relationship Ghosting Memes That Will Make You Laugh Out Loud
1. To another failed talking stage
2. Let’s keep the festive spirit alive!
3. If you wanna ghost me please ghost me in peace!
4. Am I being ghosted for work as well?
5. He ghosted me because I liked him back? Okay?
6. When someone decides to ghost me the 100th time
7. When you realize you’ve been ghosted harder than Casper ever could be
8. When he’s emotionally unavailable, but you still try to unlock his heart like a stubborn iPhone
9. Which base are you on?
10. When the math doesn’t add up
11. Being ghosted is like a magic show, but instead of disappearing rabbits, it’s your dignity that vanishes into thin air
12. When you get ghosted so much, you start to feel like a paranormal activity expert
13. When you get ghosted but you’re a ghostbuster so it’s just another day at the office
14. When he ghosts you but you’re already onto the next ghost, Casper who?
15. For the 100th time this month…
16. Have you been holy ghosted?
17. Getting ghosted again? Time to hire a spiritual medium
18. Best revenge ever!
19. Time to hibernate and delete that dating app you’re on!
20. How to be toxic when they ghost you
21. When you ghost them, but end up ghosting you twice as hard
it’s important to remember that ghosting says more about the other person than it does about you. It’s natural to want closure and answers, but sometimes you may not get them. It’s important to take care of yourself and focus on moving forward.
Till then share these funny soft ghosting memes with your friends and focus on building positive relationships with people who appreciate and respect you!