Relationships and marriages are no longer working for expanded old souls because innately on a deeper knowing the higher self is communicating to your soul to take certain actions in your life.
The only reason you feel resistance, strife or inaction in your love life is because there is a lack of action towards your divine calling.
The biggest issue most humans are having on the planet is to the understanding the emotional realm.
Emotions are our internal compass, but because we have been conditioned in society to ignore our feelings, learning the difference between ego vs soul emotions can be very confusing. This is why I’m writing this post.
I am truly blessed for all the traumas I have been through, for it is the journey through the dark that is our best teacher. Based on pure Divine guidance I have healed and worked through a tremendous amount of darkness so I can speak to you about this. Nobody has taught this to me but my bond and relationship with the cosmos.
The conditioning on the planet around love is mostly out of ego. We only get glimpses of what true Divine love is through various experiences, like when you have a new baby, or how present you are with your children, but most of our other experiences like falling in love are based out of mind patterns we haven’t acknowledged. It’s not to say that the love you feel isn’t real, it is real when it is only a small doorway opening.
Human love starts when you come into this world where exterior gratification becomes normal. For instance, we don’t have to think if we love our parents, at some point no matter how you feel now, deep inside of you, you know your soul loves your parents. Yes looking that deep can bring up painful thoughts if you experienced a painful childhood but look beyond that. It hurts that much because there has been a resistance built up around the true love you really feel for them.
That deep love didn’t come from the exterior gratification being fed or getting a new toy or new clothing, but you began to experience a level of being nurtured and cared for outside of yourself that brought you comfort. It is from this young age where we first recognize love and comfort from outside of self and then the attachment is formed. It’s natural and normal and a part of the duality of why we come here.
This attachment continues as we get older, and eventually by the time we engage sexually and get married we have a myriad of belief systems of what makes us feel good on the outside. If something we seek in a relationship with someone else doesn’t resonate with this system, we reject it.
You see Divine Love surpasses any form of attachment, including what you find attractive.
Have you ever heard of the saying “beauty is in the eye of the beholder?”That statement sings the song of Cosmic truth
I have never in my life ever dated someone because of how they looked, and I’m sure you will say that’s impossible but hear me out. Deeply, for me, it has always been about a soul connection.
Here’s a “short list” of the type of people I have dated over the years.
- I dated a man who was morbidly obese, well over 300lbs. I fell in love with him over the phone when friends introduced us at a party. I dated him for 2 years. I truly fell in love with his soul
- My ex-husband and I had so much in common and our souls knew each other. I was even told by the Universe he would be the one I would marry and I did. I followed my heart even though I was dying to date a woman at that time
- Yes, I have been with women. I dated a short pudgy woman who reminded me of a Keebler elf, and I was never physically attracted to her, but damn her energy was off the hook! Hottest sex ever I might
- I dated a hot cop who could be on the cover of GQ. He took longer to get ready then I did, and I realized he was so much into his looks he had no time to look at his soul
- I dated model looking women too just to see what the hype was all about but never could I connect energetically with them
- I fell in love with a best friend because she always stood by my side and always accepted for me no matter what. I still sometimes wonder if we could ever make it work.
- I have had very attractive lesbians who were into me. One time in the middle of getting hot and heavy with a young very attractive woman, I had to stop and reject her in the middle of sex. As I was taking her clothes off the energy wasn’t feeling right for me. I know I hurt her but it had nothing to do with how she looked, she met the standards of beauty according to our world. My intuition told me something was off and I immediately had zero attraction towards her