A strong independent woman knows what she wants in her life and how to pursue it. She has a clear picture of things and that saves her from a lot of drama, while she can be quite intimidating. A strong woman doesn’t depend on anyone to define her existence and neither does she need outside confirmation to know her worth.
They are self-content i.e they don’t need a relationship to make them happy. Don’t confuse don’t need a relationship to be happy with ‘don’t want’. Everyone craves love and so do they, it’s just they don’t depend on it to feel happy or important.
If you’re dating a strong woman, there are few things you need to remember for the relationship to work well.
1. A strong woman has zero tolerance for drama or gossip so you better not waste her and your time by bringing one up.
2. A strong woman is independent and self-sufficient don’t expect her to hide behind you while you deal with any adversary, she will often step forward and take control of the situation.
3. A strong woman is raw, she is clear and comfortable asking for what she needs so don’t be surprised with the open line of communication and occasional sugar-coating.
4. A strong woman is creative and outgoing, repetitions will bore her so try avoiding going to the same restaurant every time or ringing the same gift or any such thing.
5. A strong need a lot of ‘me time’, let her be, that’s where she recharges her strength. Of course, she loves your company but she needs to spend time with herself too.
6. A strong woman knows how to take care of herself and get her things done, don’t take it hard if she denies your help, she likes doing things on her own.
7. A strong woman has strong visions and she has her goals set in mind, she is on a mission to get it. Understand that they are important to her and don’t ever try to stop her from doing that.
8. A strong woman doesn’t give up easily. she has a lot of fight in her, no matter how tough it gets she will try several times before giving up on it.
9. A strong woman wants to be clear with her life and when you are part of it, then she will want to know where the relationship stands, so don’t be surprised if she asks where the relationship is headed.
10. A strong woman is ambitious, she has her set of goals and she will also want to know what your ambitions are and how you plan to achieve them.
11. A strong woman has strong morals and values. she may not be comfortable pursuing a relationship if your values conflict with hers.
12. As said earlier a strong woman has no time for drama, she will realize when things aren’t working well and will confront you and have that much-needed conversation on how to make things right.