Sometimes words are enough to express the feelings of the heart. Here are some of the best Valentine’s day quotes for this season of love!
Chocolates, Hallmark greeting cards writing “Happy Valentine’s Day!” isn’t enough. You have to up your game! 14th February serves as a reminder to cherish all those people who are in your life.
But don’t worry, you don’t have to be a wordsmith or poet to adore your valentine with a love-filled message.
It doesn’t matter if you’re in a serious relationship or want to express your gratitude to your family and friends, short Valentine’s day quotes capture the depth of your emotion and even help you let the romance flow in your love life!
So whether you’re looking for a lighthearted, funny, or romantic quote, below are some inspirational Valentine’s day quotes that speak volumes.
We’ve compiled a list of Happy Valentine’s Day quotes for him, her, the family, and best friends. Utilize these heartfelt quotes to nail your Valentine special message this year.
Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes For My Love
1. I fell in love with all of you.
I didn’t just fall in love with the best of you like the way your eyes light up the room, the way your laugh makes me smile, the way your hand fits in mine, the way your personality stands out, the way your smile gives me butterflies, or the way your body moves.
I fell in love with all of you.
I fell in love with your scares. The way you make sarcastic remarks, the way you feel helpless at 2 am, the way you cry about something from years ago, the way you can sometimes get angry, or the way you sometimes want to be alone.
I fell in love with all of you.
I fell in love with the great in you, and I fell in love with the “bad” you see in yourself, but the bad you see is great that I see because I love every part of you. Every bit. I fell in love with all of you. – Unknown
2. “I love you for making me better by loving me. Be my valentine.” — Unknown
3. I promised myself I would never fall in love with you. But it was 4 am, and we were laughing way too hard, and I felt happy for the first time in a long time, and I knew I was Screwed. – A. M. G
4. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Unknown
5. You deserve a slow love. Uncomplicated. No rush. Sure. Stable. Consistent. You deserve that love. You deserve someone that’s sure of you, that you’re sure of. – Unknown
6. “I have for the first time found what I can truly love. I have found you.” — Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
7. Ever since we met, I’ve known that we’re special. That the way we talk and laugh around each other is different than everybody else. That I will never meet anyone I can trust as much as I trust you. And I think most people search their whole lives to find what we’ve already found. – Unknown
8. “You’re something between a dream and a miracle.” — Elizabeth Barret Browning
9. True love is not found, it is built. – unknown
10. “When I look at you, I can feel it. I look at you and I’m home.” — Dory in Finding Nemo
11. I hope you experience a love that inspires dancing instead of walking on eggshells. I hope you are able to breathe deeply in their presence instead of holding your breath. – Dr. Thema
12. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.“ – Inconnu
13. I love you like I’m drunk all the time. – Zack Grey
14. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
15. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.” – unknown
16. “Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.” — Anonymous
17. You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky. – A.R Asher
18. “If it were in my power, I would choose you to be my valentine every day for the rest of our lives.” — Unknown
19. I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons. – Christopher Poindexter
20. “I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.” — Unknown
21. Falling for him wasn’t falling at all. It was walking into a house and suddenly knowing you’re home. – r.i.d
22. “People may fade away from my life, but it’s you I am going to hold on to. You are my everything.” — Anonymous
23. Tell me where you hurt the most. Show me your most painful scar. That is where I will begin loving you. – Onur Taşkıran
24. “I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you.” — Unknown
25. “If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.” — Unknown
26. “We were together. I forget the rest.” — Walt Whitman
27. “And suddenly, all the love songs were about you.” — Unknown
28. “The most important day of the year to say ‘I love you’ is every day, not just on Valentine’s Day. In marriage, never take the other person for granted. Expressing your love shows your appreciation for the person.” — Catherine Pulsifer
29. “Love is too weak a word for what I feel.” ― Woody Allen, Annie Hall
30. I consider myself to be the happiest girl in the world because I found the real diamond. It‘s you!
The Best Valentine’s Day Quotes For Platonic Love
Other than your partner, it’s important to spare some time for your friends and family, and let them know how grateful you are to be loved by them. Below we are Valentine’s day quotes for kids, family, and your BFFs!
31. Mother’s love is bliss, is peace…
it need not be acquired,
it need not be deserved.
If it is there, it is like a blessing; if it is not there it is as if all the beauty had gone out of life. – Erich Fromm
32. “Unconditional love is loving your kids for who they are, not for what they do … it isn’t something you will achieve every minute of every day. But it is the thought .” – Stephanie Marston
Related: The Secret Of Platonic Relationships
33. “Family is anyone who loves you unconditionally.”
34. “Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. And having both is a blessing.”
35. Some friends have really ranked up to family level.
36. “Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.” – Lisa Weed
37. Dear best friend: I am tagging you here, so you remember that you’re not allowed to leave me, not now or ever. – unknown
38. “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” — Unknown
39. Soulmates come in the form of friends too, it’s not just about romance. Sometimes, it’s your best friend who makes you feel whole and who understands you the most when the world doesn’t understand you at all. – Sylvester Mcnutt
40. “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” — Unknown
41. “Sometimes having coffee with your best friend is all the therapy you need.” — unknown
42. “A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.” — Unknown
43. Having a soulmate isn’t always about romantic love. You can find your soulmate in a friendship too.
44. “Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.” – Wanda Hope Carter
Celebrate the season of love with these touching and romantic Valentine’s Day quotes. Share the perfect words to express your feelings to your loved one.