There is nothing like emotionally strong women quotes to inspire you to let go of a love that isn’t serving you and move on.
Words from other women, whether they be poets, movie stars, or moms, who have been through what we are going through and survived, inspire us to take the steps and to take action. To live our best lives with a love that completes us.
I have compiled 17 of the best strong women quotes to help you let go of a love that isn’t serving you and to move on to find the love that you seek.
Here Are 17 Strong Women Quotes To Inspire You To Let Go And Move On
1. “A strong woman loves, forgives, walks away, lets go, tries again, and perseveres… not matter what life throws at her.”
2. “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez
3. “I am proud of the woman I am today, because I went through one hell of a time becoming her.”
4. “A strong woman will automatically stop trying if she feels unwanted. She won’t fix it or beg, she’ll just walk away.”
5. “You’ll heal. You’ll be okay. You’ll let go.” – PTLM
6. “You’re gonna be happy” said life, “but first I’ll make you strong.”
7. “She may be broken for a while, but that’s ok. She’s working on her, cause she’s not one to leave a mess lying around.” – JM Storm
8. “Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention.” – Pink
9. “If my strength intimidates you, I hope you realize that’s a weakness of yours.”
10. “Sometimes an angel, sometimes a hell raiser, always a strong woman.”– R. H. Sin
11. “Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says “Oh crap, she’s up!”
12. “Today, hang in there, hold on and be strong. Keep going. You will and you can get through this.” – Heather A. Stillufsen
13. “A strong woman builds her own world. She is one who is wise enough to know that it will attract the man she will gladly share it with.”
14. “If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.” – Mo Willems
15. “I didn’t cause it. I can’t control it. I can’t cure it. But I won’t condone it.”
16. “Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.”
17. “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” – Rosalynn Carter
I so hope that these strong women quotes have inspired you, that they have made you see that you can let go of a love that isn’t good for you and that you will survive the aftermath. That you will be able to get stronger and move on to find the person you want, and deserve.
Because you can!
Check out my brand new course, 4 Weeks To Letting Go Of Love And Moving On. If you are struggling with the pain of a breakup and want to get past it and move on, this is the course for you. Check it out here!
If you found this article helpful, let me help you dig a little bit deeper with a FREE SESSION. The session is absolutely obligation-free and even one session can make a big difference. Schedule Now
Check out my new course, 4 Weeks to Letting Go of Love and Moving On. Let me help you get past the pain of your broken heart, get to know yourself again, and move on! Learn More
Written By Mitzi Bockmann Originally Appeared In Let Your Dreams Begin