If you are someone who is looking for being the best version of yourself for your partner, then you will have to dig deep into what your man wants from you.
Not all men are the same, but deep within, there are a few essential wants all men have in common. Here we share a few aspects that you should consider if you want him to see you as his ultimate dream come true! a.k.a. the woman of his dreams.
“Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave. “- Martin Luther
Becoming The Woman Of His Dreams
By Linda and Charlie Bloom
Linda: For some people, giving comes naturally. To create a great partnership, an abundant amount of giving is required. If you dream of hearing your partner say that you are the woman of his dreams, there are a number of tasks that you can accomplish to bring that vision into reality.
Look at the following list to see which one represents your growing edge, and then decide to commit yourself to grow in that area. All eight of the components are necessary. If we are deficient in any one area, it will hold the level of success down.
She Has Become The Woman Of Her Man’s Dreams When She:
1. Shows her abiding devotion, adoration, and love for him in many ways, checking in with him to make sure she knows his favorite ways to have her caring shown
2. Demonstrates her respect for who he is
3. Is genuinely, completely committed to their relationship
4. Becomes his trustworthy friend
5. Works out their differences in a skillful manner
6. Makes sex a fulfilling experience for both of them
7. Believes in his strengths, abilities, and greatness, and encourages him to evolve into the best he can be
8. Takes good care of herself so that she experiences abundant well-being. Only then is she coming to him with a full tank, and able to freely give the friendship, respect, commitment, sexual pleasure, support, and love that he needs to thrive.
In the early part of my relationship with my husband, there were years when all I wanted to do was to show my beloved partner, in as many ways as I possibly could, how much I loved and admired him. I felt so lucky to have a good man, and I dedicated myself to showing my devotion to him.